Repeated Requests?

Sometimes you find yourself in a situation that begs response...you have an IDEA in your mind that will make you RICH beyond belief!...Usually that IDEA is attached to modification of an existing repainting indicator...You ask...and ask coders to help you with that simple task...but all you hear is silence of the Lambs...Do NOT despair! Cavalry on it's WAY! This thread will help you!...Over here...you can place your miserable one step from Holy Grail indicators with your brilliant simple to do ideas...that have never been answered...If you placed a request before somewhere on the FORUM for 2, 3, 4 or more times and got no RESPONSE...take your ideas & requests and place it in HERE!...100% guarantee that your prayers will be answered...I am giving you my WORD on it.

Nice thread guys,,

I hope all traders will share their idea here and share their EA.

pavaka:

Sometimes you find yourself in a situation that begs response...you have an IDEA in your mind that will make you RICH beyond belief!...Usually that IDEA is attached to modification of an existing repainting indicator...You ask...and ask coders to help you with that simple task...but all you hear is silence of the Lambs...Do NOT despair! Cavalry on it's WAY! This thread will help you!...Over here...you can place your miserable one step from Holy Grail indicators with your brilliant simple to do ideas...that have never been answered...If you placed a request before somewhere on the FORUM for 2, 3, 4 or more times and got no RESPONSE...take your ideas & requests and place it in HERE!...100% guarantee that your prayers will be answered...I am giving you my WORD on it.

Hello Mr. Pavaka,

Thanks for your time to this forum. I really appreciate your contribution here. Are you still available here? Can we submit requests? 

Waiting for your kind response. Thanks

KashifNawaz:

Hello Mr. Pavaka,

Thanks for your time to this forum. I really appreciate your contribution here. Are you still available here? Can we submit requests? 

Waiting for your kind response. Thanks

I think - this thread (and complaint of Mr. Pavaka related to free coding) came from tsd forum where the coders are coded for free (and for money) without Freelance service.
I mean - this is not our mql5 thread.

To submit your request so use Freelance service:

There are 3 threads with 'Requests and Ideas' for free coding but one of them only reelated to this mql5 forum (the last thread). So, if you are having some idea and this idea may be interesting for the forum members (and for the coders as well) - submit your request (MT5 only):

Requests & Ideas

The beginning

1. Requests & Ideas, the beginning - the thread  
  2. Suggestions for Trading System thread 

After 

1. Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - the thread - this is the valid/available thread for now.
Reason: