Indicator Modification - page 8

mladen:
Here is a new mt4 compatible version : currency_strength_-_giraia_nmc.mq4

Mrtools/ Mladen,

I am looking for a currency Strength indicator that has the following features.

1. Multi timeframe or can be set to selected times

2. Indicates individual currency % change for the set "from - to" period

3. Can have an alert to indicate change at or above a selected % change

5. Can be displayed as dashboard of currencies

Thanks for your assistance.

qualm01:
Hello Mladen,

How are you?Hope everything is fine.Again i need your help .I have a pivot indicator which is very good.I guess i download it from here as usual .It calculates pivots from H1 to Monthly charts.But i need it to calculate intraday charts.I mean same calculation formula from M5 to H1' pivot points.I hope it is possible.Thnx in advance.Have plenty of pips.

pivot_points_-_history.mq4

Is there any coder can help me?

Why don't you use some mtf pivots?

nbtrading:
Why don't you use some mtf pivots?

it is already multi timeframe.It calculates from H1 charts to monthly charts.But i need another version with same calculation formula which calculates intraday charts i mean m5 charts to H1 charts. Are you a coder if yes,can you make it for me?i appericiate any help.thnx in advanced.Have plenty of pips

qualm01:
it is already multi timeframe.It calculates from H1 charts to monthly charts.But i need another version with same calculation formula which calculates intraday charts i mean m5 charts to H1 charts. Are you a coder if yes,can you make it for me?i appericiate any help.thnx in advanced.Have plenty of pips

This is all that is written in that file :

塅4Ƭ

From your description any multi time frame pivot can do what you are looking for

nbtrading:
This is all that is written in that file : From your description any multi time frame pivot can do what you are looking for

I don t know if it is locked or not.I downloaded long time ago.I searched over ineternet all of them are same.they all calculates down to H1 only.Not M30 M15 or M5 candlesticks.Do you know one which calculates smaller timeframes than H1?Also there is not special about pivot calculation formula it is same standard pivot calculation formula from mataf.net

qualm01:
I don t know if it is locked or not.I downloaded long time ago.I searched over ineternet all of them are same.they all calculates down to H1 only.Not M30 M15 or M5 candlesticks.Do you know one which calculates smaller timeframes than H1?Also there is not special about pivot calculation formula it is same standard pivot calculation formula from mataf.net

It is not locked. Seems to be a problem with the file

Hi mladen,

Can you please point to the post where you have shared your indicator that shows daily candle on the right side of chart?

Thanks.

tradepar:
Hi mladen,

Can you please point to the post where you have shared your indicator that shows daily candle on the right side of chart?

Thanks.

tradepar

The latest version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page7

hi guys, i"ve been trying to attach fx forecaster by joe chalhoub and it never shows up on my charts... is there any kind hearted person here who can look into this for me? thanks

Reason: