Indicator Modification

Hello,

Some time ago I found the indicator attached on the net, and forgot about it.

Now I am testing it in some pairs, and I find it has some merit.

However, it has some "cosmetic" problems, since it does not allow to change the signal indication settings.

I wonder if there is a chance to develop a new indicator based on it, which displays a custom arrow [type, color, size, x pips distance from signal bar (different for buy/sell signals)] and custom alert messages, showing signals on closed bars.

Thanks for your help!!

Files:
bsindicator.ex4  36 kb

guibernaua:
Hello,

Some time ago I found the indicator attached on the net, and forgot about it.

Now I am testing it in some pairs, and I find it has some merit.

However, it has some "cosmetic" problems, since it does not allow to change the signal indication settings.

I wonder if there is a chance to develop a new indicator based on it, which displays a custom arrow [type, color, size, x pips distance from signal bar (different for buy/sell signals)] and custom alert messages, showing signals on closed bars.

Thanks for your help!!

guibernaua

Without knowing what math is used for calculation all would be wild guessing

mladen:
guibernaua Without knowing what math is used for calculation all would be wild guessing

Thanks for your answer mladen,

could the information attached be used to generate the signals? It changes form buy to sell signals

Files:

guibernaua:
Thanks for your answer mladen, could the information attached be used to generate the signals? It changes form buy to sell signals

Sorry, but that does not help

guibernaua:
Thanks for your answer mladen, could the information attached be used to generate the signals? It changes form buy to sell signals

mladen,

thanks for your help anyway!

mladen, could you please modify this indicator to only have fibo 0%, 50% and 100% only on it? All other settings remain the same. Thank you.

As well as this one that have no alerts. Just modify it to have only Fibo 0%, 50% and 100% only. Thank you.

Files:
autodayfibs.mq4  10 kb

romotly007:
mladen, could you please modify this indicator to only have fibo 0%, 50% and 100% only on it? All other settings remain the same. Thank you.

romotly007

That indicator has only levels 50 and 61.8 displayed

Yes it was I who had that indicator modified from the original AutoDayFibs.mq4. Now I want it modified again with only the fibo 0%, 50% and 100% on it. You can name it AutoDayFibs-0_50_100_alerts.mq4. Thanks.

Hi

please created new virsion this indicaor

because this indicator not working in new mt4

thanks

!BOSS_Indicator_CCI_Свеча-входа_ММ (1).mq4

soil82:
Hi

please created new virsion this indicaor

because this indicator not working in new mt4

thanks

!BOSS_Indicator_CCI_Свеча-входа_ММ (1).mq4

Sorry, I do not know that indicator