Indicator Modification - page 11

Can someone make the following changes to the attached indicator.

1. Make the lines only go across part of the screen instead of the whole screen. See attached picture

2. Make it to where you can change line style. I want the line thickness as the smallest.

quick_draw.mq4 .

Files:
usdjpyh4.png  31 kb

patjr:
Can someone make the following changes to the attached indicator.

1. Make the lines only go across part of the screen instead of the whole screen. See attached picture

2. Make it to where you can change line style. I want the line thickness as the smallest.

quick_draw.mq4 .

patjr

Is what you have posted what is on that picture?

No, I want the lines to not go all the way across the chart like the picture. I am using that as an example, thx

patjr:
No, I want the lines to not go all the way across the chart like the picture. I am using that as an example, thx

OK

Because when I compared that, it looked nothing like that

Thanks for taking the time, can you make the 2 changes?

patjr:
Thanks for taking the time, can you make the 2 changes?

patjr

That indicator is not bounded by time in any way - no criteria to limit it from the left side

Is it possible to have a parameter of "Bars Back"? I don't know just asking.

patjr:
Is it possible to have a parameter of "Bars Back"? I don't know just asking.

What would it change?

Hi MLaden and MrsTools, could you please change the color that this indicator prints the fibos from yellow to Black? Can't 't find anyhing in the code justifing why the two fans lines are yellow...

Please give a hand on this, I like my background in white and is very hard to see it,

Thanks

Files:

panchito:
Hi MLaden and MrsTools, could you please change the color that this indicator prints the fibos from yellow to Black? Can't 't find anyhing in the code justifing why the two fans lines are yellow...

Please give a hand on this, I like my background in white and is very hard to see it,

Thanks

panchito

Here you go (you have parameters for colors now) : rvmFractalsLevel.mq4

Files:
Reason: