Indicator Modification - page 6

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to add option of alert on current candle to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to add option of alert on current candle to this indicator. Thanks in advance.

Hello Emmany4, that indicator arrows will repaint.

Hi Mladen. Thank you so much for your time and selfless efforts. It Is what I need. You're truly one of a kind. Wish you all the best!

Droland, certainly. I concur with you on that. Mladen and MrTools are the backbone of this site because their generosity and selflessness are quite unparalleled. I wish to walk in their footsteps someday.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to add option of alert on current candle to this indicator. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

That is a repainting version of ma cross indicator. Use some of the correctly coded ma cross indicators instead (like this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MA crosses arrows_alerts + shift mtf nmc.mq4 that is multi time frame with alerts already and does not repaint)

can anyone fix the sunday/monday problem of this indicator please?

camarilla_alertwfibs.mq4

Files:

keyarz:
can anyone fix the sunday/monday problem of this indicator please? camarilla_alertwfibs.mq4

Did you check this thread (a lot of filo indicators made already to calculate camarilla too) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

mladen:
Here is a new mt4 compatible version : currency_strength_-_giraia_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen there has been much conversation at forex factory about the original code of the Giraria that was uploaded with the errors version actually being more stable whereby the top and bottom strongest and weakest currencies remain in force longer, and the version nmc flipping around too much to be effective and affecting profitably. Is there any other versions that have more stability...Please advise.. TYIA

dagoods:
Thanks Mladen there has been much conversation at forex factory about the original code of the Giraria that was uploaded with the errors version actually being more stable whereby the top and bottom strongest and weakest currencies remain in force longer, and the version nmc flipping around too much to be effective and affecting profitably. Is there any other versions that have more stability...Please advise.. TYIA

The usual search for a grail ...

See this : Hodrick–Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (the part "Drawbacks to the Hodrick–Prescott filter" especially). Hodrick–Prescott filter was never intended to be used on non-static data (like the forex time series with new data constantly coming in and changing).

At that link you can find some useful pdfs too that will explain in detail what is it all about

You could try using one sided Hodrick-Prescott filter (a sort of an end-pointed indicator), but the results are totally different. More information on one sided HP filter you can find here : statistics - Hodrick–Prescott filter (one-sided version) - Mathematica Stack Exchange or here time series - Formula for one-sided Hodrick-Prescott filter - Cross Validated

mladen:
Did you check this thread (a lot of filo indicators made already to calculate camarilla too) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

yeah, but most of the camarilla dont have historical display, i need the historical display, would you suggest one for me? thank you

Reason: