Can I make 1 trillion dollars?

The Forex Market trades 5+ trillion dollar a day.

I was wondering if I dedicated my life to making 1 trillion dollars trading currencies would it be possible.

khalfani:

I was wondering if I dedicated my life to making 1 trillion dollars trading currencies would it be possible.

How many trillionaires did you hear of?

mladen:
How many trillionaires did you hear of?

I am (but I am keeping it under the rug :):))

khalfani:

Nice. The day you you make it, please let us know

And that is how it starts : one more of the 95%

checkin:
And that is how it starts : one more of the 95%

Nagh

He just thinks that what he told is funny

Not sure about a trillion, but a broker called fxfinpro is offering from 100,000 to trade with after completing 3 steps

Theoretically anything is possible. But, if you do happen to make that much, would you do us a favor and not stop there but make 20? Payy of the U.S. national debt and pretty much the rest of the hemisphere as well. I bet you could cut a check.

No .......

Guys, the question is obviously a joke

1 trillion would mean complete and total control of the market - not even FED does that (the complete and total control part - regardless of being the owner of the cheapest source of money - their printing machines)

Is it possible? I'd say "yes" but highly unlikely. There's probably a positive probability associated with you evaporating right now also but that's also pretty unlikely.

Reason: