Bitcoin miner - page 11

Комбинатор:
Depends on the hash. It may warm up more than a game at prohibitive settings.

Hash - the result of the operation, apparently, depends on the algorithm calculating the hash. The question is which algorithm (cryptocurrency) warms up the video card less. My point is that the noise of the video card is annoying...

Bitcoin can be mined on a fast river.

Make a dam, run a mini generator with a turbine - to generate electricity. Also, buy two sheets of solar panels + a battery (for night mining).

And these are sold.

Build a shed. There to put a farm and nayarivay.

anonymous:

Distinguished by the fact that as a result of "multiplying incomprehensible codes"

1) The total amount of money in the system will not change;

2) The owner will not change.

I mean, how can the "total amount of money in the system not change" if mining is "increasing the total amount"?

And how will the owner remain the same if the essence of money is to be a medium of circulation?

Mining - transferring resources, killing video cards for invisible currency and burning inertia. Why was bitcoin created? It's a hole in the abyss

Today I made my first withdrawal from NiceHash to VISA in rubles.

Earned 16.8$ on 2 EVGA gtx 1080 Ti video cards from 3:00 26.10.2017 to 13:08 29.10.2017 (there were breaks for additional software and hardware setup ~ 4 hours),

received to card (via withdrawal from NaceHash --> exchange --> VISA) - 686.88 rubles minus 210 rubles electricity. = 476.88 = $ 8.2 (net profit excluding amortization of iron)

Ie, that would normally earn, you need a huge capacity + the cheapest electricity.

Conclusion:

With little "powers" you can not mine!

And if you invest a lot, you can get on the bitcoin rate.

prostotrader:

Today I made my first withdrawal from NiceHash to VISA in rubles.

Earned 16.8$ on 2 EVGA gtx 1080 Ti video cards from 3:00 26.10.2017 to 13:08 29.10.2017 (there were breaks for additional software and hardware setup ~ 4 hours),

received to card (via withdrawal from NaceHash --> exchange --> VISA) - 686.88 rubles minus 210 rubles electricity. = 476.88 = $ 8.2 (net profit excluding amortization of iron)

Ie, that would normally earn, you need a huge capacity + the cheapest electricity.

Conclusion:

With little "powers" you can not mine!

And if you invest a lot, you can get on the bitcoin exchange rate.

Until it reaches the 10 000 mark, it is unlikely to get caught. Yes, and the GDP decree on the taxation of farms also not for nothing, so bitcoin is still more reliable than it seems. So it is safe to mine.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Until it reaches the 10,000 mark, it is unlikely to get caught. And the GDP decree on taxation of farms does not come out of nowhere, so bitcoin is more reliable than it seems. So it is safe to mine.

No, it is not profitable to invest 500 000 rubles in a farm of 8 video cards, with such huge risks!

If Bitcoin collapses, all the equipment goes in the trash!

prostotrader:

No, it's not profitable to invest 500,000 roubles in a farm of 8 video cards, with such huge risks!

If Bitcoin collapses, all the equipment goes in the bin!

Why should it collapse, and even more so in the near future?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Until it reaches the 10,000 mark, it is unlikely to get caught. And the GDP decree on taxation of farms does not come out of nowhere, so bitcoin is more reliable than it seems. So you can mine without fear.

I also think bitcoin is a lot more reliable than they try to make it out to be.

Another thing is at what rate bitcoin will stop. Since its inflation is strictly rationed, and the rate of new bitcoins is constantly decreasing - then everything seems to say that the rate should grow continuously. However, given that the bitcoin exchange rate is more speculative than economically sound - I think we're still in for a big flight. Volatility will only decrease when the bitcoin exchange rate is no longer driven by investment in mining, but by real economic turnover.

George Merts:

I also think bitcoin is a lot more reliable than they try to make it out to be.

It's another matter at what rate bitcoin will stop. Since its inflation rate is strictly rationed, and the rate of new bitcoins is constantly decreasing - everything seems to say that the rate should go up continuously. However, given that the bitcoin exchange rate is more speculative than economically sound - I think we're still going to fly a long way. Volatility will only decrease when the bitcoin exchange rate is no longer determined by investment in mining, but by real economic turnover.

Once upon a time gold was worth $20, then it went up to $1000 and nobody expected that and it was predicted to fall. What is it worth today?

Reason: