Kudos to Meta Quotes (Charasho!)

Thanks to all of you in Meta Quotes!!!!
As my mind is sinking into the concept of the MT4 I am totally pleased.
I have discovered you about 10 days ago at the point when I was about to start designing what you have done!
However, I am concerned that soon someone will regulate the "black box" trading.
Do you think that I may be paranoid?
-Stan

How and Who would "regulate" black box trading?

If anything, regulation would be market specific, and the odds of getting enough international bodies to agree on specific interbank regulations would be daunting at least. I mean just look at how much the interbank market is regulated right now.

I for one would be upset if Western regulators started imposing international trading restrictions in order to "protect investors". For goodness sake, this is trading, not mutual fund investing. Forex is the last great frontier. I hope it stays that way for much time to come. Just be sure you can trust your broker, thats all.

But this is probably slightly off topic, I guess.

How and Who would "regulate" black box trading?

If anything, regulation would be market specific, and the odds of getting enough international bodies to agree on specific interbank regulations would be daunting at least. I mean just look at how much the interbank market is regulated right now.

I for one would be upset if Western regulators started imposing international trading restrictions in order to "protect investors". For goodness sake, this is trading, not mutual fund investing. Forex is the last great frontier. I hope it stays that way for much time to come. Just be sure you can trust your broker, thats all.

But this is probably slightly off topic, I guess.

Well, what happens when some genius will write 95% efficient EA and everyone will get it. Who is gone lose money? Trading will become computer to computer. I am sure that at certain point someone will say enough is enough.

Well I guess that is the 64 Trillion Dollar question, isn't it?

Well I guess that is the 64 Trillion Dollar question, isn't it?

Yes!
Right now, as US citizen, I am not allowed to open account in Alpari.

Let me know if you find one as good as Alpari that does let US citizens open an account. :)

interbankfx
fxdd

All good ol' Usa and USA regulated and above board I'm told....spreads also smaller than Alpari...data looks good..

interbankfx
fxdd

All good ol' Usa and USA regulated and above board I'm told....spreads also smaller than Alpari...data looks good..

The InterbankFX is strong possibility. However, they have no live MT4 yet and so is FiboGroupFX. The FiboGroup has serious problem with support because I cannot open demo account and they are giving me some run around instead of fixing it. But I am not in hurry since I am working on the supper EA.

Yeah, I meant ones that are already running MT4.

Yeah, I meant ones that are already running MT4.

Millennium Penata Futures.
However, sprad appears to be 5 pips
Reason: