Can I make 1 trillion dollars? - page 10

hey this is the inspiration for me. I know that 1+1 isn't 3 but it's 2.

Got a question to the FX-Elmer dude.

Are you related to Elmer Fudd of the cartoons? Because you're hilarious

By the way, is it MOM-SPAMM? No site on google!

Wish you luck on your 100 pips plus a day and still having time to "help" us newbies

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
Got a question to the FX-Elmer dude.

Are you related to Elmer Fudd of the cartoons? Because you're hilarious

By the way, is it MOM-SPAMM? No site on google!

Wish you luck on your 100 pips plus a day and still having time to "help" us newbies

Ricardo

With som many experts advising us, we are all trillionaires now

Hope we can achieve and waiting for that 1 trillion dollar. lol

Elmer Fudd

You shouldn't be greedy.

Come on, you should settle for a couple billion! Leave some money for us poor suckers.

You don´t want to be responsible for another world recession, do you??

Ashwell John:
Hope we can achieve and waiting for that 1 trillion dollar. lol

Then you are in a long line of people waiting. And nobody got there so far

Some people have still made quite the fortunates though. You don't have to make a trillion dollars to be considered rich.

mlawson71:
Some people have still made quite the fortunates though. You don't have to make a trillion dollars to be considered rich.

They probably did, but the mathematical impossibility to make one trillion at the least is obvious

The Chinese financial minister Scal Ping was asked the same question and he said: "No, then there would be no market anymore and your currency is valueless. Besides, what takes so long for my wonton soup?"

krelian99:
The Chinese financial minister Scal Ping was asked the same question and he said: "No, then there would be no market anymore and your currency is valueless. Besides, what takes so long for my wonton soup?"

How much did he pay for the soup?

Reason: