[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 91

lottamer:

look for the word modify
select = almost nothing, something is bound to fall with it... Unless the modify function should be a USER function. Then it can be removed from the code.... "almost" without consequences... but then the course of the event will change, and ...well, everything will fall anyway :)))

Well, is there a way to make it not to cut the level, but, for example, not to modify it, but only check it?

artmedia70:
Try selecting an order from the end of the list and checking its closing price to see if it matches its take.
Thank you! But I don't know if it makes sense to choose from the end, if the first one is almost always closing at the take, and the others are fills!

Allis:

Is there a way of not cutting out the level, but, for example, limiting the modification to just checking it?

don't know. :)

lottamer:
The idea is that the marker is set to avoid reopening. But the EA opens trades every tick... Why is that? The marker is not used anywhere else and is not reset

I dare say the mark is zeroed somewhere. By the way, where is mark declared? Is it inside or outside of start()? If inside, then it must be static int mark; If outside start(), then just int mark;

Damn, I think I'm too late to answer this question... ok....

Is it possible to make a top-up in a demo account, i.e. a virtual deposit, a top-up...?

Allis:

Is there a way to make it so that you don't cut the level, but for example limit it not to modification, but only to checking?

If you have MQL source code, just comment out OrderModify and add your own check.

yellownight:
Is it possible to make a top-up in a demo account, i.e. a virtual deposit, a top-up...?

Somewhere, some time ago I heard that it is possible, maybe not at all brokerage companies. But it is easier to open a new account

Can you tell me if MT5 signals can be written into user32.dll and MT4 can read them from there?

yellownight:

You can, in Alpari for sure. But only if you opened a demo account through your personal account

Sepulca:

If you have the source code of MQL, just comment out OrderModify, and add your own check.

If only I knew how to do it.... Removed from

//if (OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), OrderStopLoss(), price + koef*325*Point, 0))

if (OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), price + koef*325*Point, 0))

there are so many errors sprinkled in there....

Reason: