Can I make 1 trillion dollars? - page 5

morro:
Also it is possible to move the moon with a long enough lever. Except there is no long enough lever

Hahaha, yes!

Only Barry can do that - when he make a trillion $ coin

techmac:
Only Barry can do that - when he make a trillion $ coin

His sole interest is to get one more Nobel prize for peace - he is doing all he can to live to his reputation (a guy that started 7 aggressor wars since he got the first Nobel must go with a bang). He is not going to make a coin - he is going to make a WWIII and loot as much as he can instead

morro:
His sole interest is to get one more Nobel prize for peace - he is doing all he can to live to his reputation (a guy that started 7 aggressor wars since he got the first Nobel must go with a bang). He is not going to make a coin - he is going to make a WWIII and loot as much as he can instead

He is financing that with forging trillion $ coins - fiat money for real wars

it is difficult, i researched a bit just for fun.

pratically you will get liquidity problems, thats the same problems large institutions have.

Lets say you want to achieve that goal in 1 Year.

approx 20x 12 trading days (i know its a bit more) = 240 days

It is theoretical possible when you compound your winnings.

Startcapital= 5000usd

ROI per Day= 5,25% (every day!)

Tradingdays= 240

Profit= 1023417836 usd

Lotsize on the last day needed is 36464 Lot (3646 Million USD on one Position...)

The Problem is most Brokers cut your leverage when you hit 250k down to 1:100 and at 1 Million about to 1:10

So there is the first issue. To get some profits i think the minimum leverage must be greater than 1 ;-).

You must find a Broker for "preofessionals", and when you hit 100k i think you should

become your own Broker.

You can not, because when you get close to that amount it would ruin the market (and your broker) and you would most probably be accused of cheating and market rigging (that is why the banks avoid investing that kind of money - you can steal just as much as you are allowed)

I think the realistic barrier is somewhere around 100 Millions. trading 1000 Lot should be possible on Liquid pairs like EurUSD

trade-or-die:
I think the realistic barrier is somewhere around 100 Millions. trading 1000 Lot should be possible on Liquid pairs like EurUSD

Probably yes, but I doubt that brokers will allow that without some special kind of insurance

nbtrading:
Probably yes, but I doubt that brokers will allow that without some special kind of insurance

With that kind of money, broker would always front run us

PascalD:
With that kind of money, broker would always front run us

Noooooo, they wouldn't

They would just take your money, and do some shadow banking (the same they are doing now)

Reason: