Heikin Ashi RSI

Hi,

I loaded the Heiken Ashi candles from the built in indicator list, but the RSI still takes into account the standard candles. 

Any idea how to load an RSI that would be calculated based on Heiken ashi candles?

Thank you

Fonjacha:

Hi,

I loaded the Heiken Ashi candles from the built in indicator list, but the RSI still takes into account the standard candles. 

Any idea how to load an RSI that would be calculated based on Heiken ashi candles?

Thank you

Did you search on the Codebase?

If you know how to program, you can take the official RSI source code and adapt it to the Heikin Ashi calculations of price...

;)

Fonjacha: I loaded the Heiken Ashi candles from the built in indicator list, but the RSI still takes into account the standard candles. Any idea how to load an RSI that would be calculated based on Heiken ashi candles?

You have to code you own RSI to use Heikin Ashi values.

Not much of a coder. I know that just the close and open are to calculate differently from a standard RSI but not having such skill. Anybody willing to sell me the HA RSI or code it for me for payment?

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello I need to create an indicator using bull and bear power with Ema as smoothing method . The indicator should be able to analyze, calculate and measure the strength of bull and bear power in percentage ratio on every newly opened candle showing the power of buying and selling to determine the direction of the candle and generate buy or sell...
Reason: