Indicator Modification - page 18

hello

My MT4 platform on PC has updated to version 4 build 971 and since my indicator mq4 no longer work ......... Do you have the same problem and what is the solution?

Thank you

legendre:

hello

My MT4 platform on PC has updated to version 4 build 971 and since my indicator mq4 no longer work ......... Do you have the same problem and what is the solution?

Thank you

Which indicator exactly (since I have no such problem)?

Mladen thank you for taking time to answer me

Here are some example

legendre:

Mladen thank you for taking time to answer me

Here are some example

For example :

• the first is working with no problem (as long as you have opened orders)
  • second (example)

And so on

As far as I see, no issue in anyone that could be caused by build 971 (the example is using build 971). Check the rest since it is not the new build that causes you problems

Normally, it helps to open old mq4-file  in old, maybe 2012 version of metaeditor and click compile to get *.ex4. Don't update that metatrader, when you don't open metaeditor.exe-file directly.

Thanks for this great board. I tested many of your indicators.

I like most the atr-bands. Can you please add all your and others ma-invetions to it like oma, allma , tma non-repaint, hull and non-lag ma with adjustable smoothing option  and make a second version with alarm and color change on changing direction of middle line and when bar touches the band?

Files:

friend4you:

Normally, it helps to open old mq4-file  in old, maybe 2012 version of metaeditor and click compile to get *.ex4. Don't update that metatrader, when you don't open metaeditor.exe-file directly.

Thanks for this great board. I tested many of your indicators.

I like most the atr-bands. Can you please add all your and others ma-invetions to it like oma, allma , tma non-repaint, hull and non-lag ma with adjustable smoothing option  and make a second version with alarm and color change on changing direction of middle line and when bar touches the band?

Did you try the averages bands?

No, I'm still searching for them. Can you upload it, please?

I tested many bands and I don't like the most, because they just use % distances like envelopes.

I prefer the volatility based atr calculation and I use it on renko 3 times. So your work will be much appreciated.

You use 32 different averages on the indicator blau - smi averages 2.ex4

Isn't something similar or simplier possible on this simple atr bands indicator?

Thank you.

How long will elite board be open for all?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page775
"William Blau's stochastic momentum index (SMI) with the newest set of averages (+ double smoothing for all) that can be used instead of the default EMA : blau_-_smi_averages_2.ex4
 thanks for pretty SMI,can you plz explain a bit about 3 periods.period 3 is very effective for smoothing,i tried to take control of all 3 in a variety of values but still failed,same like when hold one fish,other 2 slipped out.:)
 Actually it is double smoothed adaptive SMA (the simplest SMA - and so far I think that it is the only adaptive SMA that I saw so far, but then, some others are in the same position - a lot of first time adaptive version will be seen in the new averages)
New averages are going to have all those too (there will be all in all,134 types of average - recursive moving trend line can not be made adaptive in a sensible way, but all the others are solved (as far as I checked so far, so instead of 136 types of averages, since 2 adaptive versions of recursive moving trend line are missing we are going to have only 134 types of averages)
There is 34 averages type

- each can be regular, double smoothed, adaptive and adaptive double smoothed

- and that is how we get 134 averages (since recursive moving trend line can not be adaptive - the adaptive and adaptive double smoothed recursive trend line will not exist)
So, as an example for sma, we are going to have

- sma

- double smoothed sma

- adaptive sma

- adaptive double smoothed sma"

Is there a statement why all boards are now free? 2015 every indicator-download costed $ 5. Will it stay free, has it something to do with new ad partners or owners?

friend4you:
Is there a statement why all boards are now free? 2015 every indicator-download costed $ 5. Will it stay free, has it something to do with new ad partners or owners?
Since September last year all on the forum is for free, and it shall stay like that. That is the decision of the new owners (btw: for those that still do not know it : metatrader is the owner of forex-TSD forum)

Thanks. Borad looks totally different now. It' a pity that many links don't work anymore like in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173874/page283

I can't find these "averages bands"

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/206/ATR%20Bands%202.mq4

Reason: