Indicator for correlation

Hi, does anyone have or can create an indicator for mt4 that contain the line graph

of a currency pair or cfd and within the same indicator always the line graph

of another currency pair or cfd which are contained in a scale ranging from zero to 100.

And with the possibility to enter the number of periods?

I want to use to test the strategies of correlation, I saw one long ago,

but I don't remember the name of it, where I saw it.

Sorry for my english.

Thank you

Thank you for your advice, but I'm looking for something specific.

It 'important that the scale goes from zero to 100 because I want to wrap the tools in a box.

That supports at least any two instruments offering the broker (Forex, CFDs, indices), and can be selected period of candles.

Example, the image below. It 'a common but RSI is to graphically understand what I'm looking for.

Thank you.

Files:
gbpchfm1.png  27 kb

valvoline:
Thank you for your advice, but I'm looking for something specific.

It 'important that the scale goes from zero to 100 because I want to wrap the tools in a box.

That supports at least any two instruments offering the broker (Forex, CFDs, indices), and can be selected period of candles.

Example, the image below. It 'a common but RSI is to graphically understand what I'm looking for.

Thank you.

valvoline

You can not use values of symbols in a raw value. Correlations are calculated differently. You can check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180028 for multiple symbols correlations and how it is done

Making it range from 0 to 100 means making it an another indicator. Why don't you simply use stochastic (for example) in a same sub-window for multiple symbols (if you do not want to use real correlation indicators)

assassin

That version is not showing correlation of two symbols (which was the original question by valvoline). It is a kind of an "auto correlation" (it is not an autocorrelation, but for the sake of simplicity lets call it that). Correlation of two different time series data is another thing and you can see the explanation for it in the link I provided

Reason: