[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 354

emotraid:

i understand but now i dont lose much, maximum 15 quid, i just want to hold the buy

move it to 30200))))

to move a stop or takeaway, you need to know the reason why you're doing it and why you're moving it to a certain point .... greediness is not taken into account.
The greed is not taken into account if you don't have greed, you can stop and handle drawdowns if the volume relative to equity allows you to drawdown.

strangerr:

Tell me where you look at the data)))

What do you mean?

I was just looking at your program.

But in fact, I understood that the program from that free because the usefulness of it something like zero.

strangerr:

Look: this candle on D says we're going further down, I won't even pay attention to today's one - it's pre-holiday:

Agreed on the daily, I wasn't talking about a move at all, but about a momentary bounce and a justified risk of losing a bit more or taking a profit if it bounces off resistance

Tantrik:

at the reversal is at 3030 - it will break - the next resistance is at 2950 (I don't think it will break)

I bought some gold.

Fixed it, put a pending order again (works till evening)

SProgrammer:

What do you mean?

I was just looking at your walkie-talkie.

But in fact, I understand that it's free because it's about zero use.

Well, you know, I'm not judging, but I didn't see anything better in Wolfix or Ninza either.

almost there
And a diver on the m5 is on the way.

odiseif:
We're almost there.
and a divergence on m5.

That's right almost - 3050 H1 trendline, we need to break it up^

Tantrik:

Fixed, paused again (valid until tonight)

And why'd you close it?

Folks, is anyone thinking of buying on the eu from 3025 or what?

Reason: