Requests & Ideas - page 554

mntiwana:

oguz

here are nmc versions,try to collect latest ones,latest/updated version covers all old indicators usages.

Thank you very much and your effort  my friend :)

Hi,

could someone be so kind to add two more deviations to the price zone indicator.  I don't really like to add the same indicator 3 times to the chart. Thank you!

Dearest MLADEN

this RMI (relative Mom index) smoothed the rsx way (Ift RMI rsx smoothed) looking pretty,if possible to add latest prices and latest MA methods,it will be help more attractive way.

in picture lowest sw one is said indicator.

regards

Files:

Dear @mladen,

CAn you add buy-sell arrows this indicator please?

Thank you...

PS: Such as this picture.

rplust:

Hi,

could someone be so kind to add two more deviations to the price zone indicator.  I don't really like to add the same indicator 3 times to the chart. Thank you!

Added the 2 more deviations also added user friendly interpolation mtf.

mrtools:

Added the 2 more deviations also added user friendly interpolation mtf.

Fabulous! Thank you mrtools for your support!

Dear @mladen,

Can you add "MA Method" (Exponential, Simple, Smoothed, Linear Weighted) values this indicator please?

If it's not possible, can you suggest like other indicator as the same?

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

Can you add "MA Method" (Exponential, Simple, Smoothed, Linear Weighted) values this indicator please?

If it's not possible, can you suggest like other indicator as the same?

Recursive moving trend line is a standalone completely different way of calculating average/smoothing - it does not use other averages types for calculation. Even though it looks a bit like ema, it is anything but it

mladen:
Recursive moving trend line is a standalone completely different way of calculating average/smoothing - it does not use other averages types for calculation. Even though it looks a bit like ema, it is anything but it

Hiiim...

It's very special algorithm and indicator :)

Ok. thank you for the valuable information coder's king :)

Dear Mr. mladen,

I can’t read /track  this thread every day. But I’m unable to find your solution till today.

Maybe, there is one but published in another thread. If so, would you please be so kind and lead me

to where I can find it?

Maybe you lost it? My request is from 2016.05.16, #5473

Your reply was (same day)  #5476

Thanks in advance

Mygda

Reason: