Currency heat map - page 12

Yes, as it seems everything is OK with the versions from this thread

Checked some more (resizing, replacing, moving, whatever ...) and only a changed code can produce the distorted picture (since already a terminal font works OK)

tampa:
On my terminal it is OK

no, i did not change the code, and i installed the font and enabled it, nothing worked!!

but after mentioning that font size change causes this, i remembered that i have increase the font size for my whole PC to 125% from control panel (long time ago), so i reverted it and it works fine now.

thanks a lot

Good that you solved it

alaaroshdy:
no, i did not change the code, and i installed the font and enabled it, nothing worked!!

but after mentioning that font size change causes this, i remembered that i have increase the font size for my whole PC to 125% from control panel (long time ago), so i reverted it and it works fine now.

thanks a lot

That was a tough work on the famous Heat Map! I use it a lot. There are also live Heat maps on Action Forex (very good site) and

Currencies Heat Map.

Cheers Hermes

So long ago.

Btw: the one from your link (this link : Currencies Heat Map ) was a direct model for that indicator, so we should thank that site for publishing the way how they calculate the heat map

hermes:
That was a tough work on the famous Heat Map! I use it a lot. There are also live Heat maps on Action Forex (very good site) and

Currencies Heat Map.

Cheers Hermes

Thanks a lot mate even though you may not see this late post of mine

But I truly appreciate you for sharing this amazing tool and this just may help boost my trading success a bunch!

This is a Kumo Cloud Currency Heat Map. For bullish trend, if price is greater than the Kumo cloud and greater than the last close then strong Up color, if greater than Kumo cloud but price less than last close then weak up, if price in the cloud then No Move color, and the opposite for bearish trend.

mrtools:
This is a Kumo Cloud Currency Heat Map. For bullish trend, if price is greater than the Kumo cloud and greater than the last close then strong Up color, if greater than Kumo cloud but price less than last close then weak up, if price in the cloud then No Move color, and the opposite for bearish trend.

Updated the indicator to make it compatible with new mt4 builds.

Found This One & includes Smaller TF as well

Forex Correlation - ForexTicket

This is velocity currency heat map compatible with new mt4 builds. If velocity sloping up and greater than zero will show a strong up color, if sloping up and less than zero a weak up color, if sloping down and less than zero a strong down color, if sloping down and greater than zero a weak up color. If velocity previous is equal to current velocity then no move color.

Reason: