New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 307

Sihotech:

Thanks your reply,

I understand, thanks for your prompt reply.

Id found an interesting use for it during super low volatility periods, even though its obviously not such a good indicator. 

Thanks 

(i apologize if you get 3 messages tried to post the other 2 and they got lost)  

Im so stupid!!! 

Just be careful how you use it

Happy trading :)

mladen:

Try out this one (without warnings) : allmacd_adaptive_v2.1_nmc.mq4

Hello, Mladen. Add, please, to the indicator ALLMacd 2.1 adaptive signal arrows

Garry119:
Hello, Mladen. Add, please, to the indicator ALLMacd 2.1 adaptive signal arrows

Garry

Arrows on what?

There is more than one combination when the arrow can be drawn in that indicator

mladen:

Garry

Arrows on what?

There is more than one combination when the arrow can be drawn in that indicator

The arrows crossing the signal line the histogram, I guess.
If you make different versions of the signals, it will be very good

Garry119:
The arrows crossing the signal line the histogram, I guess.
If you make different versions of the signals, it will be very good
So, it would be when macd is crossing the signal line?

mladen:
So, it would be when macd is crossing the signal line?
Yes

Please can you fix this indi to work on latest Mt4

greetings,

Files:

zigflip:

Please can you fix this indi to work on latest Mt4

greetings,

zigflip

That indicator does not have a compatibility problem, but a coding problem. Maybe the best to ask the inventor of that indicator to make it work as he imagined it

mladen:

zigflip

That indicator does not have a compatibility problem, but a coding problem. Maybe the best to ask the inventor of that indicator to make it work as he imagined it

oh what? it used to work on broker I stopped using a while back! now just nothing appears... so you don't want to fix the code? i have no idea who the inventor is! can you put on the coding help forum? i thought it would be a useful stop and reverse system, could be made into Ea?

zigflip:
oh what? it used to work on broker I stopped using a while back! now just nothing appears... so you don't want to fix the code? i have no idea who the inventor is! can you put on the coding help forum? i thought it would be a useful stop and reverse system, could be made into Ea?

What are you talking about? What is there to "fix"?

If it used to work, try to compile it with old compiler and then use the resulting ex4

As of the rest : there are no new metatrader 4 mql incompatibilities - checked it and there is nothing to fix there, all the warnings are completely benign - the rest I leave to to whoever invented or modified it - frankly, when I see a code that does not work at all I turn away and never look back. Why should I try to "fix" something that : a) does not work, b) even when it starts to work, what shall we get?

All the best

Reason: