Equity and balance graph - page 17

Xupypr писал(а) >>

So there's something in the terminal...

I guess I'll have to reinstall the terminal, but unfortunately not today...

Batman писал(а) >>

By the way, how uncomfortable it has become without this schedule!!!! Who hasn't tried it, won't understand! :)

Before, the line going upwards in steps was pleasing to the eye, but now... Eh! .... :)

:)

When I looked at the equity of my real account from 2005-2006, I was horrified. I remembered my first stop outs)))) How could I have traded like that.

sketched out my vision in a nutshell here in pictures

Threw the indicators on the charts in the newly installed terminal - both versions work fine, I'll try tomorrow, if I have time, to find out what they conflicted with...

But version 8 is just lovely!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I'll keep testing! :)

Batman писал(а) >>

Threw the indicators on the charts in the newly installed terminal - both versions work fine, I'll try tomorrow, if I have time, to find out what they conflicted with...

But version 8 is just lovely!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I'll keep testing! :)

on GBPJPY, USDCHF version 8 is skewed towards version 7

Black bars on white background

Somehow Data Begins and Zero Balance are missing from the Input parameters

Yefim, read my previous posts.

OZ0 писал(а) >>

... It shows black bars on a white background

Igor, can't you try to define the background colour of the chart in the indicator and set the same colour to the default "black" histogram, so you don't have to pick it up manually when you change the background colour?

Batman >> :

>> : to determine the background colour of the graph.

As far as I know, you can't.

Xupypr >> :

Yefim, read my previous posts.

God be with them with the stripes.

I am sincerely grateful to you Igor for making such an indicator

and for some reason I couldn't find the offset.

OZ0 >> :

and why the offset is not found

It would be nice to illustrate what offset we're talking about.

It's possible that when you first install the indicator on the chart, it will give you a "crooked" picture. After re-initialisation, everything is usually back to normal, because the minutes are pumped up. Also it is necessary to have a minute history for the whole depth (since the opening of the account) for the instrument, on which the indicator is installed (even if the trades were not conducted on it). Otherwise, the drawing will be done from the start of the minute history.

Reason: