New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 251

techmac:
There are no no-repainting silver indicators

It is because they are "silver". If they were "gold" ...

mladen:
James Try it out this one for high low prices (it always updates previous day high and low and that problem should be solved) : cbs_v_capella_002.mq4

Dear Master Mladen,

1. CBS EA : After running the fixed version 002 that you posted for many days on demo account, I saw it still has 2 errors as follows:

aaa. Right after the previous Daily Candlestick is completed, the CBS EA immediately placed the new pending orders (pending Buy and Sell), but Brokers (Hotforex, IC Markets, Pepperstone, etc) all had 5 minutes break to reset their server time, price data, etc. So, at the time when the CBS EA placed the new pending orders, I saw a warning "MARKET IS CLOSED". So, the EA could not place pending orders.

Can you please modify the CBS EA so that it ONLY PLACE new pending orders around 10 minutes after the previous Daily Candlestick is completed so that when it places new pending orders, MARKET IS ALREADY OPEN ? Thanks

bbb. If the new pending orders are not triggered on that day, the CBS EA did not cancel the pending Buy and Sell orders. So, I had to refresh it by re-attaching the CBS EA on the D1 of EURUSD, and only then, it placed new pending orders.

So, is it possible to add some codes that make the CBS EA to understand that if the pending orders are not TRIGGERED on the new day, the CBS EA will cancel both pending Buy and Sell orders, and after that, it will place the new Pending orders 10 minutes after the previous Daily Candlestick is completed ? Thanks a lot.

2. I am attaching the source codes of an EA named "HF FAST SCALP 8.0" and its' Indicator named "Kelner Channel_V1", together with my 2 screenshots that showed some errors when I did Backtesting, and also on forward-testing on demo account.

I wonder why these 2 errors happened often during forward-testing on demo account, and even live account, these 2 same errors occured, too.

I highly appreciate it that you can fix these 2 errors so that they will not happen anymore in forward-testing on demo and live accounts, and when I do backtesting.

The errors are:

aaa. Error modificating order with ticket 962. Error code: 130 : what is this error? Please kindly fix it. Thanks a lot

Error modificating order with ticket 45166801. Error code: 0. Why sometimes, it said error code 130, sometimes, it said error code: 0 ? Please kindly fix it. Thanks a lot.

bbb. OrderModify error 130: I saw it happen very often on backtesting and forward-testing on demo and live accounts, too. Please kindly fix it. Thanks so much

I am running this ea on demo and small live account, but these errors happened so often, and made me feel worried because if using on live account, errors of an ea can make us lose money.

I would like to express my very sincere thanks and much appreciation to you for your kind help to me about CBS EA and HF FAST SCALP EA.

I am waiting for your revised, corrected versions of these 2 EA soon next week.

Thanks so much, and have a nice week ahead !

James

jamesphuc72:
Dear Master Mladen,

1. CBS EA : After running the fixed version 002 that you posted for many days on demo account, I saw it still has 2 errors as follows:

aaa. Right after the previous Daily Candlestick is completed, the CBS EA immediately placed the new pending orders (pending Buy and Sell), but Brokers (Hotforex, IC Markets, Pepperstone, etc) all had 5 minutes break to reset their server time, price data, etc. So, at the time when the CBS EA placed the new pending orders, I saw a warning "MARKET IS CLOSED". So, the EA could not place pending orders.

Can you please modify the CBS EA so that it ONLY PLACE new pending orders around 10 minutes after the previous Daily Candlestick is completed so that when it places new pending orders, MARKET IS ALREADY OPEN ? Thanks

bbb. If the new pending orders are not triggered on that day, the CBS EA did not cancel the pending Buy and Sell orders. So, I had to refresh it by re-attaching the CBS EA on the D1 of EURUSD, and only then, it placed new pending orders.

So, is it possible to add some codes that make the CBS EA to understand that if the pending orders are not TRIGGERED on the new day, the CBS EA will cancel both pending Buy and Sell orders, and after that, it will place the new Pending orders 10 minutes after the previous Daily Candlestick is completed ? Thanks a lot.

2. I am attaching the source codes of an EA named "HF FAST SCALP 8.0" and its' Indicator named "Kelner Channel_V1", together with my 2 screenshots that showed some errors when I did Backtesting, and also on forward-testing on demo account.

I wonder why these 2 errors happened often during forward-testing on demo account, and even live account, these 2 same errors occured, too.

I highly appreciate it that you can fix these 2 errors so that they will not happen anymore in forward-testing on demo and live accounts, and when I do backtesting.

The errors are:

aaa. Error modificating order with ticket 962. Error code: 130 : what is this error? Please kindly fix it. Thanks a lot

Error modificating order with ticket 45166801. Error code: 0. Why sometimes, it said error code 130, sometimes, it said error code: 0 ? Please kindly fix it. Thanks a lot.

bbb. OrderModify error 130: I saw it happen very often on backtesting and forward-testing on demo and live accounts, too. Please kindly fix it. Thanks so much

I am running this ea on demo and small live account, but these errors happened so often, and made me feel worried because if using on live account, errors of an ea can make us lose money.

I would like to express my very sincere thanks and much appreciation to you for your kind help to me about CBS EA and HF FAST SCALP EA.

I am waiting for your revised, corrected versions of these 2 EA soon next week.

Thanks so much, and have a nice week ahead !

James

James

I did not make or develop that EA

What I did is made it new metatrader 4 compatible. As far as execution errors are concerned, I did not change any logic of the EA, and it was not and is not my intention. As the name of the thread states, this is a thread that helps people converting old MQL to new one. Not correcting errors that some authors made in their work

regards

mladen:
James

I did not make or develop that EA

What I did is made it new metatrader 4 compatible. As far as execution errors are concerned, I did not change any logic of the EA, and it was not and is not my intention. As the name of the thread states, this is a thread that helps people converting old MQL to new one. Not correcting errors that some authors made in their work

regards

Dear Master Mladen,

Oh, I see.

I highly appreciate it that you can help me fix those errors in above 2 eas, especially the second ea "HF FAST SCALP" because I am very interested in testing this ea on forward-testing on both demo and live account, but such errors made me worried.

I hope and wish that you can help me this time only.

Thank you very much for your kind help, Sir.

James

maxlot.ex4maxlot.mq4

Please, can someone fix this indicator for last metatrader4. When I turn on the metatrader, this indicator disappears from the screen and I must reload the template each time

Files:
maxlot.ex4  5 kb
maxlot.mq4  1 kb

olvus:
maxlot.ex4maxlot.mq4 Please, can someone fix this indicator for last metatrader4. When I turn on the metatrader, this indicator disappears from the screen and I must reload the template each time

hi olvus,

as you knows,masters never do help on decompile code,plz try to have original code.....till that try this one,may be help you.

Files:
maxlot_1.mq4  2 kb

I'm noob in coding and do not know about compil-decompil. Anyway many thanks? this indicator is even better. It is possible to add a corner change on the screen?

olvus:
I'm noob in coding and do not know about compil-decompil. Anyway many thanks? this indicator is even better. It is possible to add a corner change on the screen?

The second line of the code is

" Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler"

You don't have to be a coder to know that it is decompiled code

mrtools:
fibonacci_fan_nmc.mq4 Zanky converted it.

Exactly what I needed.

Is it possible to add alerts for this indicator?

TEAMTRADER

Pls, help to make the indicator nmc.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Reason: