New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 108

mladen:
Those are all benign warning Your EA and scripts should work the same as they worked before

Ok Mladen, thanks

cja:
This is very basic but should do all that you want. It does not display any Daily Rectangles or Range labels above the 1 hour chart.

daily_range_nmc.ex4

I noticed a small error in the position of the current Range label so I have updated the code sorry for any inconvenience.

daily_range_nmc_1.ex4

Files:

Jaquanburton:
Hi, I'm trying to back-test the attached indicator but the arrows stop showing up at some points in time. Is there a nmc version of a similar indicator?

Post #1067 on this thread has an updated Color RSI which may do what you want.

cja:
Post #1067 on this thread has an updated Color RSI which may do what you want.

Ok thank you cja!

Dear Coders

Would you please convert attached indicator compatible with new build

This one has Shift function which doesn't have in another nmc version

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Would you please convert attached indicator compatible with new build

This one has Shift function which doesn't have in another nmc version

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Try it out now : t3_basic_mtf_2.01_nmc.mq4

mladen:
secretcode Try it out now : t3_basic_mtf_2.01_nmc.mq4

Thanks a lot Mladen for quick response and nmc version

Respects

secretcode

cja:
Applied automatic candle re-sizing to this indicator. It needs the other 3 indicators in your indicator folder for it to work. Compiled on build 646.

genesis_eset_autocandles_2.00_nmc.ex4

gannhilo-histo.mq4

tvi.mq4

t3ma_nmc.mq4

Hi Cja,

thank you for your post. Could you please give me a short explanation of what is the difference between "auto-candles" and "usual candles"?

And ..... if you don't mind ..... may I have the mq4 of Genesis_ESET_AutoCandles_2.00 nmc.ex4?

Thanks in advance.

studbiol:
Hi Cja,

thank you for your post. Could you please give me a short explanation of what is the difference between "auto-candles" and "usual candles"?

And ..... if you don't mind ..... may I have the mq4 of Genesis_ESET_AutoCandles_2.00 nmc.ex4?

Thanks in advance.

Auto candles simply means that as you zoom in and out on a chart the candles automatically retain the correct size unlike normal coded colored candles which are preset to a fixed size.

Sorry I am not prepared to post the mq4 file.

Hi all the ComplexPairSignal_tuned isn't working on my offline charts can someone take a look at it? I'm using the attached version of PeriodCon, thanks.

Reason: