New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 15

Big Joe:
It's changing nothing, it's just here to help you to differentiate, because if you use different renkos bricks size on same currencies ....

Thanks again for your help Big Joe! I see I still have to learn how to use Renko.

SZABBCSI:
Hi All, I would like to find an indicator what shows SELL and BUY profit separately summarized for all opened (different currency) orders. Thanks in advance!

SZABBCSI

Did you check the indicator from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182267

Hi Mladen,

Could you please help me out. I am having a problem with custom indicators not showing on charts. They show in my list of indicators under expert that they are attached. I've tried to re-load them several times but nothing is showing on the custom indicators panel as well as the charts. Thanks.

PaulOgunmola:
Hi Mladen, Could you please help me out. I am having a problem with custom indicators not showing on charts. They show in my list of indicators under expert that they are attached. I've tried to re-load them several times but nothing is showing on the custom indicators panel as well as the charts. Thanks.

Paul

Which version of windows are you using? If it is windows 7 or windows 8, your custom indicators are not stored in your metatrader\mql4\indicators folder but somewhere in c:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Metaquotes\...

Add /portable switch top your shortcut (as on the picture) and then you can use folders the same way as you are used to with current build 509 of metatrader

Files:
portable.gif  15 kb

Hi Mladen, been having the exact same issue with Alpari build 600 as above, tried your solution and I do indeed now see the custom indicators appear in the navigator folder, however all the indicators show as grey in colour even the standard supplied indicators, and when dragging none of them are attaching to the charts. Do you know what could be the problem?

mladen:
Antonsan

I was going to write a long answer, but decided to make it short

Here is a version with correct data when show wicks is chosen too. Uper is without wick, lower is that same thing with wicks made visible

Have a nice weekend

Mladen Good afternoon:

Thanks for the adaptation, as you know, very necessary for me.

Could provide the source code.

Or is it not possible ..

Best regards.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Mladen Good afternoon:

Thanks for the adaptation, as you know, very necessary for me.

Could provide the source code.

Or is it not possible ..

Best regards.

Hermo.

Hermo

At this post I explained why I did not post the source of that indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page3

mladen:
Hermo At this post I explained why I did not post the source of that indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page3

OK

Thank you very much mladen

Sorry I had not read

But now I'm calm, I know I miss you if you have, will be great.

A hug.

Hermo.

Arecibo:
Hi Mladen, been having the exact same issue with Alpari build 600 as above, tried your solution and I do indeed now see the custom indicators appear in the navigator folder, however all the indicators show as grey in colour even the standard supplied indicators, and when dragging none of them are attaching to the charts. Do you know what could be the problem?

Arecibo

In the new metatrader 4 grayed out items have different color for two reasons : in a case when source (mq4) is not present, or when metatader tried to compile some code and found errors. If the source code is not present then the item can still be attached to the chart. If there were errors during compilation then they CAN NOT be attached to the chart (even though you see it in the list)

Try a right click->modify on such items and in the editor press F7. It will write out a list of errors if there are errors in the code that is causing you problems

mladen:
Paul

Which version of windows are you using? If it is windows 7 or windows 8, your custom indicators are not stored in your metatrader\mql4\indicators folder but somewhere in c:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Metaquotes\...

Add /portable switch top your shortcut (as on the picture) and then you can use folders the same way as you are used to with current build 509 of metatrader

Hi Mladen

Many thanks for urgent response. I use windows 7. Would carry out your instructions and revert.

Reason: