Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 4

SProgrammer писал(а) >>
I don't have delusions of grandeur. >> I don't. :)

Secondly, my tone is dictated by, you understand logic. That's why I'm so sure.

Of course, everyone has their own divorces. But no one has abolished logic. If the motive to help - then free of charge, if the motive to find traders, too. If the motive of money people take the money. My confidence lies in the fact that a foolish man will not be able to make money on the market, it is proved that he is reasonable, and a reasonable man would not act illogically. That is all. I'm an agnostic - I don't have faith - like I think I do for some reason.

Yes, and leo is right - everyone has their own cockroaches. But there shouldn't be any contradictions. I have listened to these smart guys at their lectures - FULL of nonsense. If they were trading like this themselves, only luck would help them.

That is all. The whole reason is logic. Although there may be some things that I do not yet know, then I'm wrong. But everyone chooses what he wants. And that's my opinion at the moment. That's all.)

Look, everyone has their own logic. I have mine, you have yours, he has his, chicks have theirs, and each one is different.) The world is big and diverse - that's the beauty of it. Everyone is different. If everybody had the same logic, everyone would live the same way, think the same way and there would be "world peace". But since everyone has different logic, one thinks with his own logic, that it will go up, the other - down, and the third - sideways, and the fourth does not give a damn - and he tosses a coin, and the fifth - smokes grass and laughs at all)))). That's why forex works, because everyone has different logic. And why does everyone have to have the same logic that you do? What are you, God? Or some kind of righteous wise man?

LeoV писал(а) >>

Look, everyone has their own logic. I have mine, you have yours, he has his, chicks have theirs, and each one is different.) The world is big and diverse - that's the beauty of it. Everyone is different. If everybody had the same logic, everyone would live the same way, think the same way and there would be "world peace". But since everyone has different logic, one thinks with his own logic, that it will go up, the other - down, and the third - sideways, and the fourth does not give a damn - and he tosses a coin, and the fifth - smokes grass and laughs at all)))). That's why forex works, because everyone has different logic. And why does everyone have to have the same logic that you do? What are you, God? Or some kind of righteous wise man?

Logic, Leo, is maths and it can't be the same for everyone. Aristotle invented logic. Smartest man I ever met. I read him. Fantastic. So smart.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Logic, Leo, is mathematics and everyone can't have one. Logic was invented by Aristotle. He was the smartest man. I read him - fantastic - so clever!

Look, I'm shocked...... What's maths got to do with it? What does life, life logic have to do with mathematical logic? Aristotle's your buddy? Do you fuck chicks by formulas and mathematical logic like a robot? Do you consult Aristotle? Then I don't envy your chicks... )))) Do you use formulas to figure out where you're going on vacation too? And consult aristotle... )))) mda.....))))) How messed up is.....))))) What's the connection between his trip to Kiev, holding paid seminars and Aristotle's logic?

:) You don't understand me - that's why you're shocked.

There's the behaviour, in life - "as I wish, so I live", and then there's "business" ... You can't do that. There's a clear calculation. There's logic. And options for the possible.

This is an empty conversation. Business actions are calculated. That's the difference.

StSpirit >> :

Can I show a moment of praise in my posts, if I understand you correctly?

Wrong... And you have nothing to do with it.

It's about a phenomenon called Herczyk (and others like him)

which of course you did not create... >> or rather, you're not the only one who created it...

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

:) You don't understand me - hence the shock.

There's the "what I want, what I live by" behaviour, and then there's "business"... You can't do that. There's calculation. There's logic. And options for the possible.

This is an empty conversation. Business actions are calculated. That's the difference.

Business cannot be exclusively "calculated", so you have to include some "creativity" from time to time, as life does not follow mathematical formulas, but its own incomprehensible course. Life is life, it cannot be formulaic. Therefore business always adjusts itself to life - it cannot go purely by formulas. And it is human nature and human nature that at some point in life, a person can give up on fucking business, formulas and logic and act outside of all logic and formulas - he is not a robot. I think that you are not a robot and you had many such moments in your life when you acted outside of Aristotle's formulas and logic - so you should not make all people act according to formulas, like robots and make them think "What does Aristotle say about this?"....

Alexander Gerchik has been trading since '99 and has never had a losing month. As he himself said in the movie "Wall Street Wars", I will bring home at least one dollar)))

That's not how it works... the phrase "oh, those fairy tales, oh, those fairy tales" always comes to mind.

For 1200 buys books, open deposits (not large) and learn... no one can teach you how to trade but yourself.

IgorFX писал(а) >>

Alexander Gerchik has been trading since '99 and has never had a losing month. As he himself said in the movie "Wall Street Wars", I will bring home at least one dollar)))

It doesn't work like that... the phrase "oh, those fairy tales, oh, those fairy tales" comes to mind.

That's exactly what happens. But that's just about him or he's a storyteller.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

That's exactly what happens. But that's just about him or he's a storyteller.

One thing you don't understand is that not understanding that everyone has different logic is a lack of logic. Of course, they mean life logic, not mathematical or Aristotelian logic....))))

kombat >> :

or rather, you are not the only one who created it...

I'm not trying to propagandize anything, I don't really care if people come to Gerchik in droves or not at all! :) And he may have created a name for himself, not by way of PR but by successful trading, apart from a respectable feeling (the man makes good money and is quite decent as a man and not suffering from star fever), I have nothing in common with Gerchik, I'm not going to praise him, I'm not going to offer anybody to do that and I'm not imposing anything on him! :)

Reason: