Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 12

thank you prince. i always trustful person. because i dont want people who loss their money in the trade. so i try best in this thread. and i attach new chart with awesome oscillator. somthing good. you can find the overall trend with this indicator and extra confirmation.

Files:
1.png  170 kb

Thank you both, good staff!

nice thread ....keep it up

Hello RPS Followers!

For those, who are having problems in using RenkoLiveChart 3.2, i have another version for them, i hope it will work for you..For me, i am still using my old RenkoLiveChart 3.2 and its still working on my side. Maybe because i have Windows XP. Most of the members were complaining that 3.2 is not working for them..

So, here we go, Enjoy.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Files:

Hi Wahaj,

This is the same as 3.2, but its a better one as it allows you to set the number of M1 bars to read, therefore you can reduce load on the cpu. (Great for multiple scalping renko charts). The 3.2 will read all m1 bars.

BTW, I'm using this one myself.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

This is the same as 3.2, but its a better one as it allows you to set the number of M1 bars to read, therefore you can reduce load on the cpu. (Great for multiple scalping renko charts). The 3.2 will read all m1 bars.

BTW, I'm using this one myself.

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick,

But there is something different. One of my group member confirmed that RenkoLiveChart 3.2 is still not working for him and the number of bars are already less, maybe like 50,000 bars, but when he tried RenkoLiveChart 3.4, everything was working fine and still it is working without eating cpu usage.

I guess there is a little difference in coding because i even confirmed myself by using the same bars on both eas that 3.4 eat very less cpu than 3.2. Although i am still using 3.2 without problems. Most probably the problem is in the windows and not in the platforms because i installed dozens of MT4 in my laptop and with all of them, my 3.2 is working. That's a good part for me.

By the way, i am glad to know that you are using 3.4 already. If i would get any problem in using 3.2, then i will switch to 3.4. So far, 3.2 is okay.

About my trading situation, so i am doing pretty well and just made +120 pips yesterday. About 9% of my capital.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello all,

Hope everything is fine.I never use renko charts before but i decide to use it within next week.I have two questions about renko..

1) I see renko bars at exact same level i mean double top formation i wonder they are exact same price level?

2)Say we have 10 ticks renko bars if there is one bull then after it one bear bar formed what is the difference between those level in ticks?Is it 20 ticks or 10 ticks?I think this question is a stupid one.

Here is a picture for what i am asking hope i am clear enough..

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips..

Files:
renko12.jpg  56 kb

qualm01:
Hello all,

Hope everything is fine.I never use renko charts before but i decide to use it within next week.I have two questions about renko..

1) I see renko bars at exact same level i mean double top formation i wonder they are exact same price level?

2)Say we have 10 ticks renko bars if there is one bull then after it one bear bar formed what is the difference between those level in ticks?Is it 20 ticks or 10 ticks?I think this question is a stupid one.

Here is a picture for what i am asking hope i am clear enough..

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips..

Hello qualm01,

Every reversal bar contains double number of pips. For example, you are using 10 pips box, there is two green bars consecutively but then 1 red bar appears, How much red bar contains in pips? 20 pips (Double) and if again red bar appears, it will be normal 10 pips, so only reversal bars (say green after red or red after green) contains double pips.

Hope that clears your doubt and welcome to the renko trading.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Thank you PrinceWahaj,

what about the first question?when double top formed are these two green bars' highest level equal to same price level?In the picture i posted i mark it with yellow line.Are these two green renko bar at same high price level?

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips...

qualm01:
Thank you PrinceWahaj,

what about the first question?when double top formed are these two green bars' highest level equal to same price level?In the picture i posted i mark it with yellow line.Are these two green renko bar at same high price level?

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips...

Hello qualm01,

I am 90% sure that its not the same price level, use the wicks option, wicks will help you to determine whether it was the same price level or what.

And i see you are not using MT4.

You may take it as a double top if you intend to not use wicks, but in reality, i am 90% sure as i said above that its not same price level.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Reason: