Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 744

mrtools:
Hi Pips4Fun, the Blau TSI you referred to is already very cpu friendly, I put the nmc version on and no change in the cpu in chart time or mtf, so IMHO no need for a BarsBack option, the nmc version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page81

Thanks mrtools. The indi is cpu friendly as you say, but when you place it on each of 24 charts, its load starts to add up. There's just no point loading years of data when you need no more than a few days of it. I tried to do this myself and although it works on one time frame, it doesn't load correctly on others, so the mtf feature is lost. It would be great if someone could add a BarsBack option.

Pips4Fun:
Thanks mrtools. The indi is cpu friendly as you say, but when you place it on each of 24 charts, its load starts to add up. There's just no point loading years of data when you need no more than a few days of it. I tried to do this myself and although it works on one time frame, it doesn't load correctly on others, so the mtf feature is lost. It would be great if someone could add a BarsBack option.

Pips4Fun

I do not know how do you lose the mtf feature, but there is nothing to change in the indicator. See the example : all are working correct in their own symbols and time frame

Adding bar limit would not speed it up at all

Files:
mtf.gif  141 kb

mladen:
Pips4Fun

I do not know how do you lose the mtf feature, but there is nothing to change in the indicator. See the example : all are working correct in their own symbols and time frame

Adding bar limit would not speed it up at all

Pardon me if I was not clear enough. The indi works perfectly as it is. It's the version that I tried to code a MaxBars into that's not working well!

If "would not speed it up at all" means the same thing as "would not slow it down at all" when we are talking of 24 charts or more, then it's ok! Otherwise, please just help if you are able to spare the time.

Thank you.

Pips4Fun:
Pardon me if I was not clear enough. The indi works perfectly as it is. It's the version that I tried to code a MaxBars into that's not working well!

If "would not speed it up at all" means the same thing as "would not slow it down at all" when we are talking of 24 charts or more, then it's ok! Otherwise, please just help if you are able to spare the time.

Thank you.

If you place a daily indicator to a 1 minute chart, then, of course that there is a problem (it will have to calculate at least 2880 bars - the current bar and the first closed bar) so in cases like that oi will speed it up if you limit the number of bars. But if you use it on some higher time frame than 1 minute the number of bars that must be refreshed - recalculates is much less

Pips4Fun:

Thank you.

Anyway, here is a version that allows you to limit the bars calculated : blau_-_tsi_mtf_-_limited_bars_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Anyway, here is a version that allows you to limit the bars calculated : blau_-_tsi_mtf_-_limited_bars_nmc.mq4

Splendid! Thank you so much.

fxbs:
standalone wcci - works with or without LSMA/EMA overlay

lsma/ema overlay - stanalone; can be drugged from Navigator and dropped on same window with wcci

___

p.s. mtf doesn't have a brother but it does have a little sister -lsmaema (you know who gonna be mad ... )

cci_wcci_mtf.mq4

LSMAEMA 4Levels overlay _mtf.mq4

Updated cci_wcci_iGentorWCCIv1.1M_mtf : cci_wcci_igentorwcciv1.1m_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hello all,

Long time no visit..Hope everything is fine.I need a help about a MTF stepless CCI indicator.I search over internet also in this amazing forum..But i could not find it.If coders make it possible i really appericiate for them.Also i would not say no about same kind RSI and Stoch ..Here is a picture of what i am talking about... In this picture there are RSI and Stochastic versions but for me CCI is more important.Hope i am clear enough.Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips.

Files:
steplesscci.gif  23 kb

qualm01:
Hello all, Long time no visit..Hope everything is fine.I need a help about a MTF stepless CCI indicator.I search over internet also in this amazing forum..But i could not find it.If coders make it possible i really appericiate for them.Also i would not say no about same kind RSI and Stoch ..Here is a picture of what i am talking about... In this picture there are RSI and Stochastic versions but for me CCI is more important.Hope i am clear enough.Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips.

Hello Qualmo01,

There's one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184188

Thnx a lot for the quick reply Mr.Tools..I think this forum should change its name to Traders' Heaven..But that indicator is not exactly what i am looking for.It has a smooth factor that make it work like a stepless but not exactly stepless...I need an indicator which shown in pic..I mean a regular step MTF CCI with a history of repainting..Hope i am clear enough..Have plenty of pips and take care Mr.Tools...

Reason: