Trend indicators - page 4

Candlestick trend

Gives an indication of trend by colouring the candles

Files:

Try this...

increase:
It works fine on 15 min chart I just need sound attached is the indicator which is working good on mt4 15 mins

I think this will work for you... Market is closed right now, so I can't test it to see. Let me know if I can help...

-Cubesteak

Files:

ycomp:
Hi, just thought I'd point out that TSI and TSI-Osc seem to be the same as RSX and RSI-Triple Hull, pretty much.

If you put all 4 on a chart you will see they line up exactly but use different scales RSX is 0 to 100, TSI is -100 to 100.

my apologies for the tiny image but vbulletin wouldn't accept more than 280 vertical pixels in the image.

Hi

I have downloaded RSI TripleHull but on the charts it only shows the levels 30 50 and 70 the indicator itself is missing, could you advise what the problem might be

Thanks a lot

howard

newdigital:
Trend indicator from russians. And I do not have any idea how to use it.

I remember that many people were trying to find the indicators which are drawing the trend lines on the chart.

So, just want to re-mind about this thread.

Files:

There are so many trend indicators, are there any that is consider the best among the many?

help me

hello any some body from egypt or speak to arabic pls

thnx

butterfly:
hello any some body from egypt or speak to arabic pls thnx

yes, I'm from Egypt

Salah

Trend Indicator repaint the past

Somebody can repair this tendency indicator. Because repaint the past.

Sorry for my English

Thanks.

Files:

leo4trader:
Somebody can repair this tendency indicator. Because repaint the past.

Sorry for my English

Thanks.

I don't know repaint or not but fixed indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 (fixed +MTF).

Thank you. I will prove with that version. The version that I have repaints the past.

Reason: