Make It No Repaint Please! - page 56

hi for all anybody can help me make it no repaint?

binaryvsa:
hi for all anybody can help me make it no repaint?

It doesn't repaint, it just recalculates the current bar. Set fast period to 3 or a bit higher, then it is more 'robust'/'stable' in trends. Play a bit with the settings, you will see the results.

mladen:
Try it out now : demarker-color_1.mq4

Thank you

Hello Mladen,

Hope everything is fine.I got a question about absolutely no lag lwma indicator?I wonder how many bar back it repaints?I mean if period setting is 14 how many bar back it stopped repainting?For example TMA centered stop repainting when its half period pass..Hope i am clear enough.Thnx in advanced.Take care and have plenty of pips.

When i compare both of them it seems they are identical.So i guess TMA centered half period and Absolutely no lag lwma full period repainter.Am i right?

secretcode:
Here is my little contribution to this thread Both files needed in indicator folder to work 2iTrend properly

need some little tutorial TP + SL

qualm01:
Hello Mladen,

Hope everything is fine.I got a question about absolutely no lag lwma indicator?I wonder how many bar back it repaints?I mean if period setting is 14 how many bar back it stopped repainting?For example TMA centered stop repainting when its half period pass..Hope i am clear enough.Thnx in advanced.Take care and have plenty of pips.

When i compare both of them it seems they are identical.So i guess TMA centered half period and Absolutely no lag lwma full period repainter.Am i right?

qualm01

Full period repainter - as I told, it was a way to show to people how easy is to make a "grail" (see the copyright and link )

Dear mladen,

I am just wondering if this indicator repaints?

binary_indicator_2.ex4

Files:

Dan The Great:
Dear mladen,

binary_indicator_2.ex4

Dan

Yes, it does

Dan The Great:
Dear mladen,

binary_indicator_2.ex4

It is a bad repainter

Thank you guys for your replies. Is there a way to make the indicator non repainting?

Reason: