The Sultonov system indicator - page 102

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A flat is when you are not specifically trading, it's a flat for you. For others, it may be a trend).

There is no such thing as a flat. You cannot trade on a flat - everything is worthwhile.) A grail that works on small trends picks up nicely on large ones as well.

This is a very bold assumption.

trend/float makes no difference.

Artem Prischepa:

Is this you sharing an idea like a millionaire? Or were you at the machine at the back of the tube sending that grail message? :D

I'm sharing it so that smart young people don't do shit. By the way, try this algorithm, it works.

rjurip1:
I'm sharing it so smart young people don't do shit. By the way, try this algorithm, it works.

Yeah, it works 100%, but you probably didn't make a penny on it yourself. :D But it's working. You just don't care much about the money. :D

Artem Prischepa:

Excuse me, do you live from the market?

Almost no one lives from the market. Most have other sources of main income. And the market, if it is not a gambling addiction, is an interesting task. And if there is also some income from it, that's great.

Artem Prischepa:

Yeah, it works 100%, but you probably didn't make a penny on it yourself. :D But it's working. You just don't care much about the money.

Exactly, I don't care much about the money.)

rjurip1:

Exactly, money is not very important to me ))

But you can make money or lose money in forex

and 99 times out of 100 it is to lose

Renat Akhtyamov:

but in forex you can both make and lose

and 99 times out of 100 it is loss

That's why I don't trade

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Excuse me, do you live from the market?

Almost no one lives from the market. Most have other sources of main income. And the market, if it is not a gambling addiction, is an interesting task. And if there is some income from it - it's great.

Who am I?????! I AM NOT! I'm a 100% factory worker. Perdovik.
Only I and"graals" like no vparivayu in the masses, while . xD

Artem Prischepa:

Who am I?????! NOT! I'm a 100% factory worker. Perdovic.
I don't sell 'em to the masses, though. xD

Well, he,rjurip1, isn't asking for money either.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, he,rjurip1, isn't asking for money either.)

He's clearly a fuck-up. Let's call a spade a spade, gentlemen.

Reason: