Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 266

braintheboss:
I sent report. For me is not usable. I have dashboard and 28 pairs kill performance

Dashboard on 28 symbols will kill performance on any build and if it is using multiple time frames, then it is a terminal killer regardless of the terminal build

checkin:
Dashboard on 28 symbols will kill performance on any build and if it is using multiple time frames, then it is a terminal killer regardless of the terminal build

But is iCustom issue. If i use same indicators inside EA performance is very good ( really dont need much CPU for run ). I'm running 28 x 5 indicators without issues. The problem is when you dont have use indicators with iCustom because you dont have code for integrate inside EA.

You can check performance with all PINs ( 5 ) running. Terminal dont have performance problem. You need something very huge in processing or have very bad coded indicators for kill terminal.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=577859

braintheboss:

But is iCustom issue. If i use same indicators inside EA performance is very good ( really dont need much CPU for run ). I'm running 28 x 5 indicators without issues. The problem is when you dont have use indicators with iCustom because you dont have code for integrate inside EA.

You can check performance with all PINs ( 5 ) running. Terminal dont have performance problem. You need something very huge in processing or have very bad coded indicators for kill terminal.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=577859

How do you use indicators within EAs?

techmac:
How do you use indicators within EAs?

Its easy. I made my modular framework. If i want use a indicator, I only have put code inside a class and send every event to the right method. Rest of things are handled for framework. I only have 2 indicators made for me but if i have use it with iCustom i need a NASA computer...

braintheboss:
Its easy. I made my modular framework. If i want use a indicator, I only have put code inside a class and send every event to the right method. Rest of things are handled for framework. I only have 2 indicators made for me but if i have use it with iCustom i need a NASA computer...

Then you have it solved.

Frankly I have no problems with iCustom() but then it is probably only me

techmac:

Then you have it solved.

Frankly I have no problems with iCustom() but then it is probably only me

Partial solved. For can do it you need source code If you dont have it, you have use iCustom...

braintheboss:
Partial solved. For can do it you need source code If you dont have it, you have use iCustom...

OK. I see .

braintheboss:

How many bars do you calculate from the EA (when not using iCustom())

checkin:
How many bars do you calculate from the EA (when not using iCustom())

Always less possible. In my EA, TZ indicator 100 bars for default ( only in BAR event ). In TICK event 1 bar only. In SnR indicator i didnt have optimized yet then max. bars is historial ( depends where find the high/low ). But when I will optimize only 1 bar in both events while high/low is not break.

Really even with this number of bars iCustom hangs. And I have other indicator make leak memory to MT4. I sent them as report video too iCustom is a disaster, that is my opinion

braintheboss:

Always less possible. In my EA, TZ indicator 100 bars for default ( only in BAR event ). In TICK event 1 bar only. In SnR indicator i didnt have optimized yet then max. bars is historial ( depends where find the high/low ). But when I will optimize only 1 bar in both events while high/low is not break.

Really even with this number of bars iCustom hangs. And I have other indicator make leak memory to MT4. I sent them as report video too iCustom is a disaster, that is my opinion

Aren't you losing on precision for only 100 bars?

Reason: