Metaquotes broke into the Myfxbook. Yes or not?

swed:
My google-translate is very bad. Please explain text from metaquotes's forum forum.mql4.com/ru/65990Fake?

The first post is simply explaining that due to much better analysis tools it is better to publish data to myfxbook and see the analysis there. The example code is showing fow to publish the statement to myfxbook

But how about this picture?

The mql4-sources are without DLL! How? It's works?

swed:
But how about this picture?

The mql4-sources are without DLL! How? It's works?

It uses WebRequest() function for that (download that statementpublisher.zip and you will find the files that do that)

So it is still hacking? Why do it if not for fraud?

swed:
So it is still hacking? Why do it if not for fraud?

It is not a hack

WebRequest() is a perfectly "legal" way of accessing web - it exists in Miscrosoft NET, Java, Java scipts, Ajax, ... even in chrome. Nothing unusual with it

mladen:
It is not a hack

But everyone can upload any statement now, including fake!

One line in MQL4 - that's all. Be careful.

swed:
But everyone can upload any statement now, including fake! One line in MQL4 - that's all. Be careful.

It was always like that

I did show years ago that making a fake statement is a matter of minutes (I only did not want to show how it is done). Nothing changed since and it does not have to do with new builds only : even before you could make any statement you wanted and nothing have changed since

Using WebRequest() is no hacking

MyFxbooks (and metatrader signals) are flooded with fake statements, That is nothing new

checkin:
Using WebRequest() is no hacking

It is necessary to know what to send (WebRequest). If you knew for others (FxStat, for example), they too would have been hacked.

Reason: