So far seems reasonable stable

Then some good news are finally coming in

techmac:
Then some good news are finally coming in

The only thing so far I don't like is that the memory usage is still high

Build 890 is a release build. Expect your brokers to upgrade to it

techmac:
Build 890 is a release build. Expect your brokers to upgrade to it

Yes, you are right. According to metatrader officials that is not a beta build any more and brokers are deploying it

My broker update it... I don't see differences with old build

braintheboss:
My broker update it... I don't see differences with old build

From what I have experienced with the build 890 is that it does not tolerate improper arrays usage (saw a case when a fixed size array was used for copying data to it when the data was of undetermined size - since in the build it did not resize that fixed size array (which is, btw, correct way to do) errors happened)

If the array are not used exactly like in C/C++ (with all the rules for arrays applied to it) then those who do that shall have big problems

I am not having any serious issues (I am probably not using the stuff with the array issues you are talking about)

mladen:
From what I have experienced with the build 890 is that it does not tolerate improper arrays usage (saw a case when a fixed size array was used for copying data to it when the data was of undetermined size - since in the build it did not resize that fixed size array (which is, btw, correct way to do) errors happened) If the array are not used exactly like in C/C++ (with all the rules for arrays applied to it) then those who do that shall have big problems

While almost everybody had a lot of problem, I never suffer big issues with b600+. With arrays i only remember CopyRates in backtest. But backtester have more bugs than rest of MT4

Metatrader back tester was never exceptional - but now it uses more memory than it should. I am hoping that it is only due to debug code added to the exe and that once they finish it will go back to normal

checkin:
Metatrader back tester was never exceptional - but now it uses more memory than it should. I am hoping that it is only due to debug code added to the exe and that once they finish it will go back to normal

memory usage of newest builds is very similar to that of metatrader 5. As they are merging the two, I don't think that memory usage will be as it used to be in metatrader 4

Reason: