Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 50

techmac:
Now the Russian part of the forum is stooping to post about the beta too. Seems that the conclusion of the majority is becoming the same

Holidays for them too

It would be very bad if metaquotes does not continue development as usual - the gap would be significant for some time

mladen:
Holidays for them too It would be very bad if metaquotes does not continue development as usual - the gap would be significant for some time

They might as well take a long vacation

Build 551.

Still the same problems I have been parroting about from the beginning

mladen:
Build 551. Still the same problems I have been parroting about from the beginning

What is the real difference between the builds they are throwing out? Or, is there any difference at all?

techmac:
What is the real difference between the builds they are throwing out? Or, is there any difference at all?

Frankly, I do not know

What I check always is if the errors that I have noticed and that I consider as errors in the basic logic of terminal normal working are corrected. If they are not (since those errors prevent any normal iCustom() call + a lot more implied - for example indicators called using iCustom() are not unloaded from memory when time frames or symbols are changed - that is a HUGE error) I do not check any more. If they do not check if parameters are correctly used and passed then I do not want to know what is it doing on tasks more complicated than that

mladen:
Frankly, I do not know What I check always is if the errors that I have noticed and that I consider as errors in the basic logic of terminal normal working are corrected. If they are not (since those errors prevent any normal iCustom() call + a lot more implied - for example indicators called using iCustom() are not unloaded from memory when time frames or symbols are changed - that is a HUGE error) I do not check any more. If they do not check if parameters are correctly used and passed then I do not want to know what is it doing on tasks more complicated than that

OK. Thanks for the answer

Guys

They are limiting beta tests to Russian part because they want to limit information to brokers, If brokers know how buggy the new metatrader is they will not buy it, or they will demand all the known bugs cleaned up (brokers do have financial obligations to their customers that would come from faulty trading platform their customers use - that is a consequence of a contract with brokers). All this is simply a hide and seek game metaquotes is trying to play with brokers

Don't know what are the reasons why metaquotes is doing things the way they are doing it now, but it is like kids playing games. What is even more funny they think that their games are funny and amusing to all. We are losing time and we are losing a lot of time. They will have to solve all the s...t they caused this time. This is their second big miss and nobody is going to let them miss for the third time without consequence

5 straight days without a single post about beta metatrader on English section of metaquotes. Judging from that, it is perfect :):)

techmac:
5 straight days without a single post about beta metatrader on English section of metaquotes. Judging from that, it is perfect :):)

New year, here we come

Reason: