Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 36

better to wait - this is far from being usable

Due to the things happening with the new metatrader I agree with you guys

But there is a question that we can not answer : When will metaquotes decide that new metatrader is ready for use and when will old builds of metatrader stop working? Situation in which 3 versions would xist concurently is not realistic, so, the only solution will be that current build of metatrader 4 will be canceled. At that moment we are going to see what is the future of metatrder and what is ahead of us.

Till then we might as well enjoy the usage of "old" metatrader 4. After all, maybe one day we are going to remember these days as "good old days when all worked OK"

The error of multiple executions for an indicator, it happens also in the version of MT4 Build 509.

Reproduction error conditions are the same as explained before.

The indicator is one of the last who spoken to the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181190

Files:
audchfem30.png  82 kb

Antonsan:
The error of multiple executions for an indicator, it happens also in the version of MT4 Build 509.

Reproduction error conditions are the same as explained before.

The indicator is one of the last who spoken to the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181190

Antonsan

That indicator simply uses objects the way they are not predicted for multiple instance execution (that is why it has problems in metatrader 4 build 509 too)

I installed the indicator without making changes to your code, in MT4 Build 509.

Anyone can take the test.

Antonsan:
I installed the indicator without making changes to your code, in MT4 Build 509. Anyone can take the test.

Antonsan

Indicator Nik_PSAR is not my indicator (if we are talking about the same thing - that is the one from your post that I tested in build 509)

English part of the metaquotes forums is like dead regarding anything new metatrader 4. Incredible. One whistle and all are quiet there. No way to develop a trading platform and no way to communicate with users

are you saying there is a conspiracy brewing?...

techmac:
English part of the metaquotes forums is like dead regarding anything new metatrader 4. Incredible. One whistle and all are quiet there. No way to develop a trading platform and no way to communicate with users

techmac:

Yep

I have to post in the Russian part (since the English part of the site is really of no help regarding new metatrader 4 right now). Don't know about whistle but seems that English speaking part nor the English speaking users do not share the interest in the new metatrader 4 any more. Compared to the interest that was for metatrader 5 when it was in this phase, this seems like a complete lack of interest. Might be a message to metaquotes people (if it is not already too late)

Pava:
are you saying there is a conspiracy brewing?...

No, no conspiracy

It is out in the open : it was told by Renat to limit the beta testing to Russian part of the forum. Now, either English forum readers are a) happy to comply to that and they are not posting, b) English talking posters do not have anything to post c) they are not interested any more (I don't think that option d) posts removed by moderators in order to keep English part of forum beta complaints free is realistic)

Reason: