Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 8

plz suggest me a good forex ea from elite section for 4-digit broker of 1000$ min

plz suggest me a good forex ea from elite section for 4-digit broker of 1000$ min previously i tried firebird 1st 3 months results are amazing but this month washed out all those profits it made

i request please suggest me a good forex ea for minimum of 1000$ no matter it is single or multi currency paired ea

Wulong10:
Hi Mistertools or Mladen,

I have downloaded the updated TTF Pre-smoothed MTF nmc from the elite section (nice one ....)

On your chart Mistertools, there were arrows (no rather bullets) to be seen.

I first thought they were from the TTF, but that's not the case.

Could you please tell me what the bullets are ?

Maybe they were not supposed to be there ...

Wulong, the bullets or dots are from this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page510.

Ok, I just saw your answer, thanks for that !

I have just been downloading the indicator 3Line-break MTF from the Elite Section.

It gives good signals, but there are not many options, so I do not really understand how it works.

Has it to do with the crossing of 3 Ma lines or something ?

I opened the code, but I still do not see how it might work ...

Wulong10:
I have just been downloading the indicator 3Line-break MTF from the Elite Section.

It gives good signals, but there are not many options, so I do not really understand how it works.

Has it to do with the crossing of 3 Ma lines or something ?

I opened the code, but I still do not see how it might work ...

Wulong10

If we are talking about the same thing, that indicator has only 2 parameters : time frame and the number of bars to be taken into calculation. Or am I talking about a different indicator?

It checks the breaks of nnn bars highs and lows and that is the criteria for trend detection

Thanks, Mladen, now I can 'see' clearer ...

I'm still testing some Elite indicators, but there is one that doesn't work with the new build MT4.

It's 'cfb adaptive IFT of Rsi_mtf+alerts_v1'.

Could you please make it nmc ?

As always : thank you !

Wulong10:
I'm still testing some Elite indicators, but there is one that doesn't work with the new build MT4.

It's 'cfb adaptive IFT of Rsi_mtf+alerts_v1'.

Could you please make it nmc ?

As always : thank you !

Wulong10

It is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686/page14

Ok, thank you very much!

Could you please mail the update to me ?

Danke schön.

Hi,

I have been trying to download the indicator 'stepma of velocity 2_mtf + alerts.mq4' with my credits.

It worked, but I haven't got the indicator by email.

I have changed my email program from Incredimail to Mozilla, maybe that's the reason, but I get all the other usual mails, so that should not pose a problem ????

Reason: