Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 9

Wulong10:
Hi,

I have been trying to download the indicator 'stepma of velocity 2_mtf + alerts.mq4' with my credits.

It worked, but I haven't got the indicator by email.

I have changed my email program from Incredimail to Mozilla, maybe that's the reason, but I get all the other usual mails, so that should not pose a problem ????

Wulong10

The link was sent 18 hours ago (to the j.... email address), We did not get any return email that something is wrong. Did you check the usual (spamm, junk folders)?

Hi, isn't it no more possible to donwload some elite indicator with tsd credits? When i click to an elite indicator link it displays only membership options.

EDIT: i just read the Wulong10 post above so it is still possible. I have downloaded two elite indicators in the past. Maybe is there a limit in downloading elite indicators with tsd credits?

thefxpros:
Hi, isn't it no more possible to donwload some elite indicator with tsd credits? When i click to an elite indicator link it displays only membership options. EDIT: i just read the Wulong10 post above so it is still possible. I have downloaded two elite indicators in the past. Maybe is there a limit in downloading elite indicators with tsd credits?

As far as I remember, the change is that you can not download just for credits any more, but you have to download the quota for those 12$ and only then you can download for credits. But I am not 100% sure about it and right now I can not access anybody from the commercial departments, so will have to answer with certainty tomorrow

mladen:
Wulong10 The link was sent 18 hours ago (to the j.... email address), We did not get any return email that something is wrong. Did you check the usual (spamm, junk folders)?

I do not understand anymore.

I jumped from Incredimail to Mozilla, because Incredimail stopped working suddenly.

Not it works again, after 5 days ...

I have been searching in all folders from both, plenty of emails, but none from TSD ...

Wulong10:
I do not understand anymore.

I jumped from Incredimail to Mozilla, because Incredimail stopped working suddenly.

Not it works again, after 5 days ...

I have been searching in all folders from both, plenty of emails, but none from TSD ...

Check your email box again now

Ok, many thanks, now I have got the indicator.

Sometimes strange things happen in this internet ruled world ...

So, I'm testing this StepMA of Velocity and this is the result I get.

The white velocity line is OK, I even applied a moving average to it.

But the flat orange line, sometimes green, stays 'flat' almost all the time.

I think it should follow more the white line, since it's a Step MA. What is wrong ?

Wulong

Files:

Wulong10:
So, I'm testing this StepMA of Velocity and this is the result I get.

The white velocity line is OK, I even applied a moving average to it.

But the flat orange line, sometimes green, stays 'flat' almost all the time.

I think it should follow more the white line, since it's a Step MA. What is wrong ?

Wulong

Since you are using it on a 1 minute chart : change the step size (it is too big for that time frame). When applied to indicators its parameters frequently has to be adjusted acodrding to time frames (if the indicator is unbound, like velocity, macd, ...)

Yes, now I understand, but I would never have thought that I had to change the step size from a 'normal' 2, to 0.1 on M1 and to 0.2 when you set the indicator on the M1 chart to M5 ...

But with those settings, it works.

Thanks a lot !

mladen/mrtools

Is there one more average for tradestation?

Reason: