Harmonic Analysis - page 209

RyuShin:
There might be a pullback on EURUSD that leads to a potential buy opportunity.

This is the pullback I was talking about.

Files:
eurusdh1_9.png  54 kb

old beer:
Audnzd 4h chart

First level I would watch is previous support which may be resistance now.

Files:
untitled_6.png  32 kb

NZDUSD 4h - Potential bearish bat.

Files:

how two patterns have same values by avoiding one criteria:

navarro = 0.5/1.13/ * /0.886

shark = * /1.13/1.618/0.886

Files:
audusdh4_3.png  30 kb

paulselvan:
how two patterns have same values by avoiding one criteria:

navarro = 0.5/1.13/ * /0.886

shark = * /1.13/1.618/0.886

That N200 didn't actually complete. Look how simply ABCD and AB=CD patterns works.

Files:

RyuShin:
EURUSD 13 range bar chart.

RyuShin, sorry for the inconvenience, but I have spent already so much time trying to find one of your posts in the history for setting up range bar and tick charts. Could you please point me to those posts of yours?

I am wondering if it was possible to have a summary page (most frequent questions like these listed for your blog there.. e.g. different chart set-ups and indicators used by yourself, and you would know better what is coming up repeatedly here)

Thanks a lot

eurusd 1h chart

Files:

lobogabor:
RyuShin, sorry for the inconvenience, but I have spent already so much time trying to find one of your posts in the history for setting up range bar and tick charts. Could you please point me to those posts of yours?

I am wondering if it was possible to have a summary page (most frequent questions like these listed for your blog there.. e.g. different chart set-ups and indicators used by yourself, and you would know better what is coming up repeatedly here)

Thanks a lot

Sure but let me make sure something. Would like both range and tick charts? Both are different.

RyuShin:
Sure but let me make sure something. Would like both range and tick charts? Both are different.

I would like first of all the range chart. Tick would not hurt to test it also, but not that important.

The range chart indi I do have one, but does not make the off-line chart tick, so instructions and indi both would help, especially that I do see it is working for you.

Tnx

old beer:
eurusd 1h chart

What would you like to convey from the chart?

Reason: