I need your best advise.

I need your advise on how to make a consistent profit. How can i earn a lot of money?

Use your trading strategies on demo accounts first, so you can see how profitable they are.

Try to learn a lot and to practice everything you learn. The amount of time you spend learning (reading, watching videos, etc) shouldn't be more than half of the time you spend practicing (taking trades on a demo account). Good luck.

before you can make consistent profits in forex, you need to equipped yourself with trading knowledge. there's no shortcut to success

Well, the part that is the most difficult to reach in your question is earning A LOT of money. To earn a lot you have to invest a lot not only to your account, but also to the technical part. You can consider using VPS, which will decrease the latency, buying better PC or changing your internet provider to the one with faster connection. But traders usually make about 10% of the account size per month. Is it what you call "a lot"?

To get consistent profits you should be regular , remain update from market ups and downs . Then do good analysis before enter in market. Now you can trade but be careful always using margin . You should do trading with low lots to have small regular profits every day.

Every trader wants to earn consistent profit and its not difficult and all it requires proper trading skills and knowledge so trader should focus on learning first and then trader will be able to earn consistent profit.

It's simple. Follow the trend

Your thoughts

What areas do you think you need the most assistance with to improve your trading?

1. Strategy creation/testing
  2. Entry signals
  3. Stop loss/take profits
  4. Position sizing
  5. Portfolio management

For me, it is always great to get good entry signals but I think I could do better with my position sizing and setting effective stop loss and take profit levels.

To earn good and consistent profit requires great hard work we need to have thorough in all aspects of forex and we need to have updated with market and all fundamentals.

Like you, I am a new trader too. To equipped myself with enough knowledge about Forex trading and the market as well, I am doing continuous research about the industry. I also visit forums like this one. There are a lot of members in the community who can help you regarding Forex trading matters.

Reason: