Forex? - page 3

It means stressing yourself out, if at all it is possible to earn such an amount per month!

mcx2691:
Yes i hope without learning the long process, it is much difficult for beginners to step into it as it has huge risk factors.

yes, I agree with you, through the process of forex without learning stage we will only end up with a loss. Therefore, the first thing we should do is to learn forex trading well. We can use a demo account to practice trading. After that, we can test our ability in a real account with utilizing free capital.

gaban:
yes, I agree with you, through the process of forex without learning stage we will only end up with a loss. Therefore, the first thing we should do is to learn forex trading well. We can use a demo account to practice trading. After that, we can test our ability in a real account with utilizing free capital.

These advices are very fine, without this we can not succeed at all.

Yup..i agree. Forex is quite a great profession in itself..Though it is quite risky as well. But it has got a lot of prospects as well.

WilliamChadwick:
Yup..i agree. Forex is quite a great profession in itself..Though it is quite risky as well. But it has got a lot of prospects as well.

That's true, but it should be very careful!

Forex is a very big business, it is not easy for us to get trading success. Because the forex risk is very large. to it, before doing real trading account, we need to learn in a demo account so that we will have good trading skills. So we can get profit from forex

Reason: