Is it easy to make money here? - page 2

Why is the most important question "is it easy"? If you can make money what does it matter if it is easy or hard?

Definitely yes. Just strive hard and once you get into it you will see that money is easy here.

mikepowers:
Commit yourself with reliable brokers, get inspired with them.

I believe that it will be more easy to be successful in Forex world if you have

a companion broker.

Small Forex brokers sometimes get over thrown by big players but sometime

they are more reliable and have a transparent system.

I am glad I did that. I did commit to a reliable broker. Low minimum account opening, tightest spreads available, multiple platform types, Hermes Academy for traders, state of the art trading server, swap free accounts, attractive bonuses and high leverage are some of the reasons why I opted for Gdmfx. I've actually taken out my original investment and trade only with the profits now.

Yes It is right you should be knowledgeable about Forex if you want to earn money in Forex. There are many ways of learning but one of them is Demo account. You can learn a lot from Demo account and can earn money.

Forex trading presents huge potenetial and making money from it depends upon the skills and experience of the trader.It is of course a reality that,as a beginner,you will loss money in beginning because you have not any knowledge and experience about it.A trader must have patience,determination and dedication to learn the trade to be successful.

You can get benefit of earning potential of forex market just hafter getting good knowledge , skill of trading and much practice on demo. Iti s not equally profitable for all traders. All get income as per their abilities how effectively they face and deal with market .

lupex:
Yes, it is easy to make money in Forex if you are not only knowledgeable, but also, you how to calculate the chart. How much do I gain from losing, and how much do I gain when it is profiting. (What I meant is by see the buy and sell option). And, it does easy to burn your account if you are gambling your money with Forex.

I think you've got it mixed up somehow. If you are not knowledgeable, there is not way you are going to make money in forex. You need the good knowledge and experience to succeed, and you can achieve this in less than 2 years, but not less than 5 months.

If it was that easy then we would have some bigtime "knowledgeable" traders around here.......and everybody would be a millionaire.

The reality is that it isn't easy and there are good and poor traders too.

It will be easier to make money in forex if we have knowledge and we have skills. We must prepare ourselves before we start trading with real account. We must know that there is risk that we must bear. Do not just focus on "money" only. Because it will make us "blind".

Reason: