Earning or Learning? - page 5

Well, you know, it is working sometimes a bit differently. People start learning and the y realize that Forex is actually much more difficult than is seemed to be form the beginning. They start trading and get luck at first, but than lose everything. That is when they start to learn again and do it much harder. At the same time,if they start learning without trading at all they might give up even without trying. And that is when they will most likely never come back.

alanfx:
Learn learn learn. Without learning how you are going to earn money ? I hope you already aware that learning is the first thing before doing anything. I don't think that you need a separate thread to ask questions like this.

Every trader should learn first and then start trading after proper training in demo account or taking the advice from expert trader which helps us to improve our trading skills.

Learning is a key to success in forex or any other activity. Nothing could be done without perfect understanding of what you're doing.

yes we need good understanding of forex before thinking of earning. Earning is a step that comes after learning. WSith learning we know how this market works we get skillls of trading when read different trading systems and apply them on demo trading . This all process is learning that helps to make money in forex market.

For the first I have seen such a huge number of traders agreeing on a topic.

Guess the real question is , why do many people want to earn before they learn,,,,,

I have seen newbies wanting make millions barely six months into the market

Price Action Trading:
I do both at the same time. Taking advanced trading classes while at the same making pips here...

Kinda hard but really an enjoyable experience

PA

It is very important to learn first otherwise trading become too difficult for the trader and trader will not be able to achieve their targets of earning good and consistent profit so learning should be done first properly.

[TABLE]

Learning is important for earning in forex without learning we can't even think of profit in forex. in forex as much as we have knowledge and understanding as we have a great chance of success.

[/TABLE]

Pinkrose:
Very much true learning is a never ending process thus we should always keep ourselves updated regarding the forex market so that we can play well with it.

Right learning is never ending if trader learns properly and increase their trading skills then trading become much easy for them and reasonable profit can be earned.

Earning and Learning are two sides of the same coin.However Learning comes before earning

we need to first learn then earn. learning is the biggest way of earning as through learning we get prepared for each situations and circumstance and get confidence with our acts.

Reason: