Are you scared to lose your money? - page 5

lee.belisar:
You are right. So that's why we have to educate ourselves about Forex trading and Forex market.

Yes,for us to minimize our losses.

Hi guys:

Your Forex platform is your biggest source of help in learning how to apply the theories of currency and how different work tools work in real market conditions.

Oscar Hunter:
i hope every trading in this world have risk , if we scared to loss money we never see the face of profit.

Yah but the best thing to do is to face your losses and after that you should minimize your loss.

Maybe all of us is afraid in lossing our money,but in forex the reality is profit and loss is a part of it.The only we can do is to have a good risk management and implement it in our trading.

graceb:
Maybe all of us is afraid in lossing our money,but in forex the reality is profit and loss is a part of it.The only we can do is to have a good risk management and implement it in our trading.

You are right Graceb having a good risk management is a good help for us to minimize are losses.

While this is true, it is still vitally important to possess a successful money-management system. This is especially true for traders who notoriously seem to lose money.

Yes dear this fear is a big hurdle for me to go ahead to take risks. Loosing is not acceptable for most of the traders.They just want to get only profits that is why including me Many people close their positions on low loss usually . it become a loss and loss in continue series. I invest a little due to the loss in forex market.

yes I am scared of loosing money . I can not make good trading every time so I have to manage my account accordingly . I avoid high investments until i am not having good skill and experience of trading . Forex is a risky business and people are feared to become a looser in it.

Jaquanburton:
While this is true, it is still vitally important to possess a successful money-management system. This is especially true for traders who notoriously seem to lose money.

I agree.loosing is normal in trading so it depends on us on how we manage our money we should trade with the amount we afford to lose.

Melle:
It is normal for the traders to be afraid in losing money but always remember that you cannot gain huge profit if you will not take the risk.

In every business there is always a risk. Many traders are scared of losing, but the truth is clear; you will always lose. However, it takes determination to minimize loss and take more profits. Also, when it comes to choosing a broker, many traders are scared of offshore and unregulated brokers. But some traders where willing to take the risk knowing that unregulated brokers have better trading condition, better platform, and best withdrawal systems. So, it takes risk to suceed in this business.

Reason: