Are you a loser in Forex?

Forex is about losing and gaining profit. But it is not normal to all the traders to lose their money every time taking a position. When losing for a couple of days, its time to stop and have a rest in trading in order to develop new method and strategies.

It is time to stop even when you loose and to you "feel" bad. If you get emotional on losses it is time to rethink if trading is for you or not

Losers in forex don't last long.

If you are consitently losing when you trade you need to take a step back and try to identify why this is happening. It could be that you are trading into large a position and get freaked out when you see a loss. It could be that you are trading using a system that is destined to fail. There are many reasons. But if you have a string of losses you need to find out why and try to rectify them.

No i am not loser at all in forex i know that forex is very risky business and it is very tough to survive in forex trading but if a trader is professional and interested in his job then he would keep on making money beside losing in forex trading.

yes you are right it is very important to stop greed if are loosing your money and stop and learn, make new strategy.

Nobody is a looser in forex. Anybody can lose from time to time (and some good trading system are having losing trades on a regular basis) but if a string of loses continues it is a time to stop trading. It will not make a you a looser if you stop doing something that costs you money. But if you continue even when you are constantly losing then you are still not a looser. Then you are a gambler. And being a gambler is a disease very hard to cure

Yes I am a looser like many other traders in the world. We are all in loss daily , we recover loss some times and be a profitable trader. In start this loss was much . Now I can manage risk to grow my account , As my trading is becoming good loss is low than my past trading.

I am not a loser any more, though I don't make much but still I am trying to keep my equity intact and not face too much draw down.

i would say that in the meanwhile my winning trades are about 70 to 80 % with one or two trades per pair every day. so i'm not a loser anymore. if you show the right discipline and follow a strict money management plan you can make money in forex. and what's more don't be greedy!

greeting

jbo

Well< i think you become a loser when you accept the idea of you being loser, and if you do it doesn't matters whether you trading Forex or doing anything else. I'd say, that losers don't settle down to something for a long time, so if you are in forex for over a year it is quite doubtful that you're one of them.

Reason: