Not looking for investors or trying to sell an expert :) just interested in opinions - page 9

Integer:

Three waves a-b-c - looks like a correction before trending down;-)

Your diagnosis to the expert? :)

All the profit in 2-3 trades is not enough. But in general, it's good that the rest of the time it doesn't lose money.

Corwin_Volot писал (а)
I have a question about whether the Expert Advisor uses averaging to avoid drawdown.

In general, an unexpectedly strange curve. It looks like orders may be open in both directions at the same time, plus a rather early stop loss transfer. What about the other pairs?

Integer:
All profit for 2-3 trades is not enough. But in general it is good that the rest of the time I do not lose.

I agree it's not much and it takes a long time to wait for profit.
I have already invented a new Expert Advisor :) if I have a free minute in the evening I will make it and post the report.

Prival:
Corwin_Volot wrote (a)
I have a question, is averaging used in the Expert Advisor to avoid drawdown.

i've been here a week :) i need you to tell me if you use "averaging to avoid drawdown".
I wrote the expert from my head and not by local rules and regulations, so I can't always translate from Russian into Russian what I do :)

Something like this. "Enter the market! If possible, following the trend, if it is following the trend, we go back to
if possible, following the trend.

But if the trend goes against us
then we continue to enter the market against the wool in the same direction with doubling lots
sooner or later there will be a pullback and ... hopefully the deposit will hold"

Figar0:

In general, an unexpectedly strange curve. It looks like orders may be open in both directions at the same time, plus a rather early stop loss transfer. What about the other pairs?

With pairs like EURUSD we need a much larger initial deposit, while the profit increase is less. That's why more "calm" pairs are better suited to my Expert Advisor.

Prival:

Something like this. "We enter the market, if possible, following the trend, if it is trending we take our own and enter again.
If possible, go with the trend.

But if the trend goes against us.
then we continue to enter the market against the wool in the same direction with doubling lots
Sooner or later there will be a pullback and... hopefully the deposit will hold".

I have already shown this chart before. it shows the Expert Advisor working with a fixed lot 0.1

Corwin_Volot:
Prival:

Something like this. "We enter the market, if possible, following the trend, if it is trending we take our own and enter again.
If possible, go with the trend.

But if the trend goes against us.
Then we continue to enter the market against the wool in the same direction with doubling lots.
Sooner or later there will be a pullback and... hopefully the depo will hold out "

I have already shown this chart before. it shows the Expert Advisor working with a fixed lot of 0.1

I understand that with a fixed lot. But how many trades can be opened with 0.1 lot at once? If only 1 trade, there is no averaging
Reason: