95% profitable trades with this free EA.

very impressive, are you going to share the EA?

Regards,

David

Hi and same question than David

davidke20:
very impressive, are you going to share the EA?

Regards,

David

As it is written it is a free EA, i hope and guess takechance will share the EA.

But if y do that will you be enough pleasant to sahre also your settings ?

Anyway thanks for this post : as you know one main concern about the EAs is the downdraws.

Cijas:
As it is written it is a free EA, i hope and guess takechance will share the EA.

But if y do that will you be enough pleasant to sahre also your settings ?

Anyway thanks for this post : as you know one main concern about the EAs is the downdraws.

Basically its the MACD sample EA came togather with MT4 platform. What I wondering is what kind of setups he's using on the EA, what is the ammendment applied? Thats what I concern, and there is no stop loss, only basic stop and reverse fuction from what i observed on the statement, therefore, still needed the trailing stop to help it close position whilst in profit. Still the same question, what has he done on the entry signal?

Regards,

David

edited: meanwhile, my setting is freely available all over 10point3.mq4 thread. i've never been keeping stuff to my own except some joint venture projects that i'm not allowed to disclose. ITS BUSINESS, dude!

No initail stop loss, yawn...nothing new here.

... plus though H4, trades seems to average 5min and there are only 40+ during a 10 month period.......

Lol i didn't asked for your settings David

davidke20:
Basically its the MACD sample EA came togather with MT4 platform. What I wondering is what kind of setups he's using on the EA, what is the ammendment applied? Thats what I concern, and there is no stop loss, only basic stop and reverse fuction from what i observed on the statement, therefore, still needed the trailing stop to help it close position whilst in profit. Still the same question, what has he done on the entry signal?

Regards,

David

edited: meanwhile, my setting is freely available all over 10point3.mq4 thread. i've never been keeping stuff to my own except some joint venture projects that i'm not allowed to disclose. ITS BUSINESS, dude!

LOL, i was only asked takechance his settings : i know that your work, the one of Yeoeleven, of Bluto, of Hendricks, of tuturo, of Mrtools,of (sorry if i had forgot someone who i like the work) are very precious and generous.

No change in settings at all. All default.

Do you guys really think this EA can perform? EAs don't work in real environment. Please don't waste your time after them.

Cheers.

raytracy:
FYI:

I have my private modified version of this sample, which generated the outstanding performance:

But......I undestood the fact after I finished it:

This result are OVER-OPTIMIZED (curve fitted) for GBPUSD 4H only.and I (or someone) don't know how many weeks can it survive in real live trade....

You may take it as you wish if you don't mine my ugly coding, but don't try to trade live without your supervising....

What if you were to periodically reoptimize? Although, that's a lot of parameters to optimize for.

Craig:
No initail stop loss, yawn...nothing new here.

If the system relies on the MACD to take you out of the trade, why do you need a stop loss? That is the stop loss.

raytracy:
I (or someone) don't know how many weeks can it survive in real live trade....

what is an acceptable testing period for an ea to move from backtesting to forward testing? 2 years? Or perhaps the longest time possible (1999.1.1 to today)?

I have an ea that produces amazing results in backtests for all major pairs since 1999.1.1. But one currency (gbpusd) showd loss from 2006.10.1 .

There seems to be no guarantees using backtests. Money mngmt is the key...

attatched r sample results,

Reason: