The path to the grail: thechanalysis vs MM - page 2

lexandros:

TC is based on MM.

I am beginning to think - this approach is more viable. All of the technical analysis goes to shit. It does not give anything at all...

At the moment, contrary to all indicators and TA, the yen went very strong and pulled the other pairs. None of the indices expected anything like this

TS = trade idea (TA, FA, etc) + MM.

It is clear that any TS is based on MM, but what is the trading idea if not TA?

We cannot build TS only from the money management, what is the trading idea? What is it based on?

Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question in detail.

The increase in volume should come with an increase in funds. Martingale and any mutation of it is a hundred percent loss. We are not and cannot talk about multiple or even multiple increases in the size of positions at a loss.

7Konstantin7:
For almost 5 years I've seen too much and it's all bullshit.

In short, you're disappointed in the indicators... the ylans, too... the internet advisors, too. How else are you going to dig?

Like manually a la Martyanov? Like "the analysis is rubbish and you just need to understand the market?)

I think the market is the most efficient one and the ticking volumes will be of no use to him.)

>

Demi:

TS = trade idea (TA, FA, etc.) + MM.

It is clear that any TS is based on MM, but the trading idea, if not TA, what is it?

You cannot build a TS only from a money management unit, what is the trading idea? What is it based on?

The idea is based on MM only. I am leaning towards the idea and am thinking hard about developing a system that is not based on price at all. solely on MM.

Then it turns out that we trade with a fixed lot and gradually increase it, but then you need to know the ideal places to enter - a strategy not based on ta and other noodles, based on which you open an order?)

lexandros:

The idea is based on MM only. I'm leaning towards the idea and am thinking hard about developing a system not based on price at all. purely MM.

That's original. I can't even imagine such a thing. How will you calculate the opening moment of a deal? Based on what?

lexandros:

The idea is based on MM alone. I'm leaning and thinking hard about developing a system not based on price at all. solely on MM.

Yep, I've been leaning and leaning for a year now, but haven't (yet). )))

lexandros:

The idea is based on MM only. I'm leaning towards the idea and am thinking hard about developing a system not based on price at all. purely MM.
ah you just started :)

jelizavettka:

In short, you're disappointed in the indicators... the ylans, too... the internet advisors, too. How else are you going to dig?

Like manually a la Martyanov? Like "tehanalysis is rubbish and you just need to understand the market?)

The market is the most efficient one and the ticking volumes will be of no use to him.)

I have an idea from the experienced ones) it's time to test it and think it over - may be something will turn out well) price doesn't matter, you sink, you don't need anything, you just need a smart mm and a special one ... I need a special algorithm for opening trades with stop and take)

So as not to get too bogged down in theory... and so to start the conversation...

The idea is based not on the price chart but on the equity chart...

I already have some developments. I'm not ready to do some tests, let alone real trading... This is why I started this blog... Hoping to get some common sense.

Reason: