[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 89

strangerr:

An honestly earned moose is better than a couple of hundred point drawdown.
Let's put it this way: a "normalised moose".

lotos7:
...where we're going to salt the euro...thoughts...ideas...

Why salt it?)))

Sta2066:
Let's just say it's a 'normalised moose'.

11 pips I think is normal)))

Tantrik, are you still holding gold?

strangerr:

Honestly earned moose is better than a drawdown of a couple of hundred pps.

Ishim 08.05.2012 20:12
edit | delete
yurchenko:
I am out of the money! TP 1.2945
Well done! TP 1.2910 (do not put any stops) p63.

Actually, what can I say.... (Stranger's here! I can rest easy.

strangerr:
Tantrik, are you still holding gold?
(and do you know who's in my avatar in the background?)

strangerr:

If you think you are the only one who has lost deposits, you are deeply mistaken, everyone here has lost more than once or twice. The only question is that they were not crying but thinking. What kind of thought do you want, a holy grail? There isn't one. Not one person here has been advised - read Tom Williams' book "Unrevealed Secrets", review a couple of hundred charts, analyse them, then in real time, then maybe it will do some good.

Yeah, thanks for the candour, I'm not crying, I've personally drained 25,000 roubles in the last year. It's not me who needs your advice, it's the Emo girls. Do you have a course for blondes? You're a loser, you only pretend to be successful, otherwise you wouldn't have to make money for your hobby of forex.

ZS. And Tantric is a loser, his main job is to make money. An official, fuck... And he's a smartass... Intuitive your wins and losses outnumber them.

snail09_1:

Yeah, thanks for the candour, I'm not crying, I've personally drained 25,000 roubles in the last year. It's not me who needs your advice, it's the Emo girls. Do you have a course for blondes? You're a loser, you only pretend to be successful, otherwise you wouldn't have to make money for your hobby of forex.

ZS. And Tantric is a loser, his main job is to make money. An official, fuck... And he's a smartass... Intuitive your wins and losses outnumber them.

Well, yeah, we're all losers here))))

Ishim:
(Do you know who's in my avatar in the background?)

It's a dark avatar in general, we colour-blind people can't see a thing 8-(.

snail09_1:

ZS. And Tantric is a loser, the main job is keeping him on the money. Official fuckin'... And a smart-ass... Your winnings are intuitive and your losses exceed them.

loser,loser.... This is what visualisation is all about! when i first opened the trading terminal i said to myself - you are a millionaire and you have the grail - so be it. And you with the idea that you are a loser, what will you achieve?
Reason: