The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 11

Renat Akhtyamov:
That depends on which way you look at it. Not currency? - Yes, not currency. A commodity? Yes, a commodity. Is it sold for currency? Yes, it is sold. A commodity-currency pair? Yeah. Like brent/usd? Mm-hmm.
So what was it you were asking about currency? About currency as a commodity?
;)

Renat, you must be tired from the week.

if you're seeing things... :-)

I didn't ask you anything, your posts are full of question marks.

Renat Akhtyamov:
;) no one will understand it anyway, since even the simplest part - the beginning - is not understood. And then there's wooooooooooo.... Stomp.and stomp, study and study. And the most annoying thing is that nowhere and nothing is written. And what's in the open sources - it's just to confuse the way. Well, there are a couple of clues. But it's a drop in the ocean ;) so you have to get to everything on your own and nothing else.

So you don't have enough brains with hints, but do you have enough brains on your own without hints? Maybe you are doing the clues to confuse your competitors and to give them a false trail).

khorosh:

So you don't have enough brains with hints, but do you have enough brains on your own without hints? Maybe you do the clues to confuse your competitors and to give them the wrong impression).

I wrote above that you have to put practical experience

Yu-Hoja was watching the finances, and you should have seen where the price would go in the first few seconds/minutes.

so far no correct answer has been given.

so where to?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wrote above that you have to put practical experience

Yu-Hoja was keeping an eye on the financials, and you had to see where the price would go in the first few seconds/minutes.

so far no correct answer has been given.

So where to?

Countdown from what event? After you have set the lock?

khorosh:

Countdown from what event? After you set the lock?

Of course

Renat Akhtyamov:
Of course

Well, beyond that range ([Bid;Ask] at the time of the opening of the lock) it will go. Where else would it go?

PapaYozh:

Well, beyond that range ([Bid;Ask] at the time of the opening of the lock) it will go. Where else would it go?

Have you tried it, or is it just a flurry?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Have you tried it or is it just a bunch of bullshit?

Renat, I opened lots on the demo as you said for the sake of interest, the price has been wobbling up and down and is still wobbling, only the standing minus is constantly hanging from the spread difference, I thought that it might come out in the plus, but it did not, so what's the trick? What exactly do I need to look at, just point it out?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I opened lots on the demo, as you said, for the sake of interest, the price has been wobbling up and down and is still wobbling, only the standing minus is constantly hanging from the spread difference, I thought that it might come out in the plus, but it did not, so what's the trick? What do I have to pay attention to?

The price changes BEFORE you put a lock. It just keeps changing. Spread dance is the DC's bread

and the visibility that your (wonderfully necessary for everyone) micro lot moves the glass - only visibility.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Renat, I opened lots on the demo as you said for the sake of interest, the price has been wobbling up and down and is still wobbling, only the standing minus is constantly hanging from the spread difference, I thought that it might come out in the plus, but it did not, so what's the trick? What exactly do you need to look at, just point it out?

You got one thing to do and then you look at it.

If you don't get it, you close it, open it again and look again.

and so on, until you figure out the pattern.

Reason: