Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 4

which is a good binary options indicator

Hi Hermes,

I'm new to binary options and came across your post which I find very helpful. I have few questions and hope you can enlighten me further:

- Can you please advise where I can find the Average volume indicator you mentioned and if possible one which can be used with Meta Trader 4.

- You mentioned that news are the worst enemy for binary trading. Can you please advise where I should go to get these news and what do you look in particular before you start trading.

Think these would be all for now and hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks.

Hello,

Can any one share an Indicator with alerts for MT4 based binary options ?

I have MT4 and I am trading with CTOPTION for execution... so far so good.... but it's mainly luck...

Does anyone can share his success with MT4 Charts / Indicators and up/down binary ?

Thanks,

KO

kotegh:
Hello,

Can any one share an Indicator with alerts for MT4 based binary options ?

I have MT4 and I am trading with CTOPTION for execution... so far so good.... but it's mainly luck...

Does anyone can share his success with MT4 Charts / Indicators and up/down binary ?

Thanks,

KO

Hello, If you are interested in working with me and my friend, you can get in touch with me and I will share our good result with you.

nivkal:
Hello,

Can any one please suggest me the best indicator for binary options trading?

Thanks...

Hello, If you are interested in working with me and my friend, you can get in touch with me and I will share our good result with you.

Sixty seconds binary options indicator (from here : Индикатор бинарных опционов “60 секунд” )

Files:

Hi tampa

Thank you for posting this indicator . Is it possible to add a alert to the indicator or maybe get a separate indicator that will give a sound alert when a signal paints on the chart. I know the source code is not available .

Thanks

Rivabex1301:
Hi tampa

Thank you for posting this indicator . Is it possible to add a alert to the indicator or maybe get a separate indicator that will give a sound alert when a signal paints on the chart. I know the source code is not available .

Thanks

I don't have the source code of that indicator so it can not be changed

Guys

As far as I see sixtysecond trade is more or less and adx indicator that shows +DI and -DI crosses (try it out and you will see that signals are the same - some difference may happen because of the price - I do not know what price is that indicator using. I was using close and then the entries are almost identical). There are already some indicators in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 that can give alerts when -DO and -DI are crossing

mladen:
Guys As far as I see sixtysecond trade is more or less and adx indicator that shows +DI and -DI crosses (try it out and you will see that signals are the same - some difference may happen because of the price - I do not know what price is that indicator using. I was using close and then the entries are almost identical). There are already some indicators in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 that can give alerts when -DO and -DI are crossing

PS: It uses values of -DI and +DI one bar from the future : that is why it is different than the original ADX. All the rest is the same

Reason: