Something interesting, old thread - page 81

Hello Mladen,

If you are willing, there is a need for small modification on this MT4 indicator: Indicator draws rectangle on Wide range bars...Currently rectangles are filled with color ...I need that to be optional ( true/false) and when rectangle is filled with color to be in background....and when rectangle is not filled with color then line type to be of choice (if possible)...and in back ground.

Alert: only when price cross rectangle for first time and only once...email and sound too, as your standard features...

Thank you.

Files:
wrb_hg.mq4  9 kb

mima:
Hello Mladen,

If you are willing, there is a need for small modification on this MT4 indicator: Indicator draws rectangle on Wide range bars...Currently rectangles are filled with color ...I need that to be optional ( true/false) and when rectangle is filled with color to be in background....and when rectangle is not filled with color then line type to be of choice (if possible)...and in back ground.

Alert: only when price cross rectangle for first time and only once...email and sound too, as your standard features...

Thank you.

mima

Rectangle is specific object : if you set the background property to false, than you will have a hollow rectangle. If you set it to true, then you will have a filled rectangle. So, there is no way to adjust the background property for a hollow rectangle

Mladen, no problem if you are willing do what you can. most important is that I have option to be filled with color or hollow(if not then just hollow)...and If you can for alert also false/true when price cross rectangle for first time and only once.

Files:

Ibbfill indicator

Files:
ibbfill.mq5  6 kb
ibbfill.gif  32 kb

Hi, need your help. Help rewrite of mq4 to mq5

Files:

mima:
Hello Mladen, If you are willing, there is a need for small modification on this MT4 indicator: Indicator draws rectangle on Wide range bars...Currently rectangles are filled with color ...I need that to be optional ( true/false) and when rectangle is filled with color to be in background....and when rectangle is not filled with color then line type to be of choice (if possible)...and in back ground.
mladen:
mima Rectangle is specific object : if you set the background property to false, than you will have a hollow rectangle. If you set it to true, then you will have a filled rectangle. So, there is no way to adjust the background property for a hollow rectangle

Mladen

If you are not willing to make changes to MT4 version can you convert it to MT5 as is ?

mima:
Mladen If you are not willing to make changes to MT4 version can you convert it to MT5 as is ?

Here is a metatrader 4 version with an option to set the boxes hollow or not. It is new metatrader 4 compatible too

Files:
wrb_hg_.mq4  9 kb

Thank you ...indicator marks wide range bars and rectangles represent Hidden Gap that market always fill up.

Please convert it for MT5.

Does anyone know the rate of mql5 cloud strategy simulation? All I know is that 1 credit equals $1 (USD). I will like to know the cost of simulation steps per credit. Thanks.

Reason: