Something interesting, old thread - page 37

Disparity index

Files:

VininI_Trend_LRMA

VininI_Trend_LRMA indicator by Victor Nicolaev (Vinin)

Price channel 2 ...

Quite some time ago I was converting the price channel indicator to metatrader 5. Then I was trying to adopt the metatrader 4 ways to metatrader 5 and it turned out to be a good conversion, but in the mean time I gave up the comparison of the metatrader 4 to metatrader 5. So, here is a newer version that is much, much simpler in code than that first conversion and much faster (with some corrections that even in the original indicator are left un-noticed)

PS: alerts in it already

Files:

One more clock (this one shows the actual time, not the time left to the expiration of the bar)

Files:
clock.mq5  9 kb
clock.png  80 kb

DSS of MA for metatrader 5 ...

DSS using average as input instead of "raw price" (as described in this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page2 ) made for metatrader 5 (with some extras : extra types of prices and simpler way (that metatrader 5 allows) of finding your way through choices :
Files:
dss_ma.png  80 kb
dss_of_ma.mq5  11 kb

Indicator called "beginner". Made by godzilla

Files:
begginer.png  89 kb
beginner.mq5  8 kb

Zero lag TEMA bars ...

And one like this

In this one, apart from the values it is showing, the interesting is that metatrader 5 code really does not have to be complicated (as it is presented a lot of times). If it is made to use functions and if those functions are re-usable, than it can be almost as simple as metatrader 4. The nonsense that is done with all indicators in metatrader 5 (that they can not be functions any more but you must use some silly copying) in the end might become a nail in metatrader 5 path. Anyway, they decided so, and we have to find ways they did not think of. So, using functions (real functions) is possible one of the solutions to that

As of description it is a combination of two zero lag TEMAs and it colors the bars according to the current relation of the short and long zero lag TEMA (with some extra options)

breakout bars trend 2

Newer version of breakout bars trend indicator by rone

Files:

DSS of MA gradient version ...

Adding this one too :

DSS of MA but with gradient color coding. Looks better and seems to be useful to feel better the actual "heat" of the trend. It can be compared now to the regular Double stochastic and the difference is in some cases quite big. Anyway I like it and posting it because of that : it simply looks so good

Keltner channel oscillator ...

This is a "flattened" version of Keltner channel : it is made to be like oscillator in separate window instead to be on chart. Breaks are marked with filled regions so it is more or less easy to spot a break of the channel, This one allows you to use exponential moving average as basis for the channel too (even though the original Keltner channel uses simple moving average for that purpose)

Reason: